SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:07 am

I'm in the minority, I like Eric so far. He has his own issues but he isn't a kiss azz. I like that he could stand up for himself while having that conversation with Lee whom I find extremely repulsive. It's not fortunate in what ways Eric projects his emotions and thoughts, in this aspect he lacks some maturity but I hope he'll get there. I think he's actually one of the genuine ones in the house regardless. We'll see how it unfolds.

Last edited by limoncello on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:10 am

I  like Eric. I like all spoiled F4 this season. Haven't watched to see his meltdown but I like him, I like them all.I am in a greater minority, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:23 am

There you go @Tiggerlgh ...

As much fun as watching Kenny suplex Lee in a kiddie pool was, getting opinions from the squad on the guys was the real highlight of the day for me. In their eyes, Dean might not have been their favorite at After the Final Rose, but on this date he redeemed himself. While Eric, who used to be their favorite, was now being questioned. Going into that evening, I knew that Eric and I would need some real valuable time.

When it came time for the after party the big thing that stood out was my conversation with Eric. I know some people may be surprised that I gave my rose to a man who had just questioned how seriously I was taking this journey, but I actually respected his candidness.

When I started going on group dates during Nick’s season, group dates were extremely difficult for me. Like Eric, I was skeptical that group dates could lead to an engagement, and it took time for me to realize they absolutely held opportunities to make real progress. Hearing Eric question the journey and my choices is the exact kind of direct conversation real couples have to undergo. Eric and I had an issue that we disagreed on, but we discussed said issue like adults, listened to each other and resolved this issue. These are the exact open and candid conversations I want to have in my relationships. Eric got the rose for challenging me, listening to me and keeping it 100.
Rachel's People blog for Episode 3

I find Eric refreshing, he isn't afraid to voice his vulnerabilities and is as real and as candid as you can get on a reality show which sometimes comes off as being slightly scripted. I like him, and I like the #ItsMiracleSeason too Hugesmile

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 am

limoncello wrote:I'm in the minority, I like Eric so far. He has his own issues but he isn't a kiss azz. I like that he could stand up for himself while having that conversation with Lee whom I find extremely repulsive. It's not fortunate in what ways Eric projects his emotions and thoughts, in this aspect he lacks some maturity but I hope he'll get there. I think he's actually one of the genuine ones in the house regardless. We'll see how it unfolds.

I support Eric expressing his opinions but I don't like the way he was yelling.  But, I am with you about Lee...he is a snake, and I do think Eric was the first to pick up on his snide ways. Eric is a motivational speaker. I was surprised at seeing this in his bio because he is so young. Seeing him on camera, he comes across as even younger, a bit immature and maybe not so experienced in handling obnoxious people. I guess I expected a motivational speaker to speak more persuasively. I agree with whoever posted that he looks like Dule from Psych. I kept wondering who Eric reminded me of, and it is Dule. They both are cuties IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 am

Rachel seems go really like him despite him lying and his anger. Lee really riled him up last episode so I felt bad IMO. Based on news that he makes it to the F3 is somewhat surprising that she doesn't listen to her friends or other guys in the house. IMO he would be a surprise winner especially with the edit he is getting.

Can anyone tell who follows him from the show? I noticed on FB Rachel's sister or aunt followed someone named Biggers , Not sure if that means anything.

Based on previews he makes it at least out of state/country as does Lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 am

I dont just like Eric, I actually love him! Imagine living in a place where you are constantly questioned? He hasnt started anything, just minding his business and they keep coming for him. I hate when the guys do that!
He is no annoying whaboom, he is just in his own head wondering why he is there and is smart enough to know if Rachel doesnt show an interest in you then you are just there for the numbers. HE could have remained silent and ride it out but he wants to know if to invest his emotions in Rachel or not by wanting to ask her. Lee is pure evil and Iggy should mind his own business. Dont go strutting around pretending to know what is best for another 20 something year old guy you met 5 mins ago Iggy.
Eric shouting didnt even bother me, he had told them to leave him out of their conversations with Rachel but they still went ahead anyway, at least he didnt resort to physical violence. Some people shout to get things out of their minds especially when you are talking to people who insist on making your business their personal crusades. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 am

@WhisperingLove what did eric lie about? 

I wish Eric would regulate his emotions better but I do think he's very much raw and genuine - he reminds me of Nick as I've said before. I do wonder -- how do we know exactly that he's F3? Is there proof that he's F3 and not F2?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am

Norcalgal wrote:Rachel presumably taking Eric to F3 doesn't seem like she has her head on straight after last night's tirade by Eric. Especially since he hasn't had a serious gf! Makes me wonder why Eric considering Will and Anthony are much more likable.

I think in this case it came down to sexual attraction. Which guy did she want to make out with the most. Now
Watch me be wrong and he is the stealthiest F1 ever. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:05 am

see2love wrote:I dont just like Eric, I actually love him! Imagine living in a place where you are constantly questioned? He hasnt started anything, just minding his business and they keep coming for him. I hate when the guys do that!
He is no annoying whaboom, he is just in his own head wondering why he is there and is smart enough to know if Rachel doesnt show an interest in you then you are just there for the numbers. HE could have remained silent and ride it out but he wants to know if to invest his emotions in Rachel or not by wanting to ask her. Lee is pure evil and Iggy should mind his own business. Dont go strutting around pretending to know what is best for another 20 something year old guy you met 5 mins ago Iggy.
Eric shouting didnt even bother me, he had told them to leave him out of their conversations with Rachel but they still went ahead anyway, at least he didnt resort to physical violence. Some people shout to get things out of their minds especially when you are talking to people who insist on making your business their personal crusades. IMO

Amen! Couldn't have said it better!!!

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:51 am

SM activity put Eric home before the other F1-F2 guys. I believe it was a change in his bio and following count? Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:54 am

I too am a Big(ger) fan!  

I have a question about the Switzerland date(s). According to RS, Dean gets a 1-1. but this would be Dean's 2nd 1-1. Does the F4 usually get a 2nd 1-1?  Yet Eric at F3 does not get a 2nd 1-1?  I don't think this sounds right. Also, RS indicates that Bryan gets the 1-1 date in the nice car as tweeted out by Fleiss on April 15 -  but no pics of that? And Fleiss did not say who the date was with. It was probably Bryan since Bryan finishes in the top 3. But Dean's is the date I question. Cheryl Phillips says that Eric will get his "fair share of 1-1 dates" http://acceptthisrose.com/2017/05/28/far-eric-bigger-make-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-spoilers/
Eric's first date is week 6 in Denmark. Switzerland is his last chance to get a 2nd 1-1. I'm questioning maybe Eric has the 1-1 date - tour of Old Town Geneva, and Dean is on the group date and gets the rose.

As we know, and RS admits, he has big gaps in his spoilers. I don't think he knows. He did say yesterday we will have to wait and see, and he is not emphatically saying that he 100 percent knows this season that his spoiler is right. He doesn't have any details for Spain (no pics) and only Peter's date in Switzerland, The other 2 1-1's could be ???.  #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:SM activity put Eric home before the other F1-F2 guys. I believe it was a change in his bio and following count? Someone can CMIIW.

I'm not sure but haven't other contestants in the past had misleading sm activity during the filming. I seem to recall that Becca Tilley had some activity while still filming during Ben H's season? Wasn't Eric's quiet until the day of the premiere 5/22 - I think except for one count. I may be wrong.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99