SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:52 pm

MiracleSeason wrote:I'm so happy to find other people that like Eric! I thought I was the only one! I'm really excited about watching this season unfold and Eric and Rachel's relationship develop. I definitely think that he has a chance to win. I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks and people have been predicting Eric's elimination almost since the show started taping! I would love to see everyone's reaction if he actually won!

Exactly, I totally agree!

I consider this season to be officially unspoiled. RS practically admitted he doesn't know and we'll have to wait and see on August 7. He has no pics or video of the final week. We know Bryan and Peter got htds. Is there a pic of Dean's htd? The only thing we know about Switzerland is the date with Peter. A lot of unknowns about that episode as well as overnights and final week. It was almost like Eric was kept "hidden" until April 26 when all of a sudden RS tweeted about the htd filming right then in Baltimore (I called my son right away to get down there and take pics - he lives in Baltimore laugh out loud) and he put up the pic from Denmark 1-1 date. Up until that point, we didn't even know Eric had a 1-1 date in episode 6, much less a htd. For that reason and more, it's enough to say something's serious with Eric they don't want us to know. hmm..
#TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:54 pm

SFoster wrote:
2observe wrote:I know that Rachael stated several times (in different interviews) that we would not know who she's falling for (paraphrasing).  So imo, it's still possible that Eric could be F1.

This is one of several strong clues that Eric is F1.  There was one interview where she rides in a limo with a fan. This was when Peter was the spoiler. Rachel was shaking her head saying everyone was way off base, and that we were all going to be shocked. Then we see in episode 3 that Bryan is actually Eric's confidante and good buddy. Eric is confiding in Bryan and Bryan is encouraging Eric to talk to Rachel about his feelings, but I noticed Bryan doesn't indicate that he is also having strong feelings toward Rachel. As well, Bryan commented on Eric's pic Monday about no traffic when you're in your own lane (which I love!) and he calls him "bro".  They seem to have been good friends.

Imo, Bryan would make the best Bachelor of the bunch. He is very confident, well spoken, outgoing, sexy, charismatic, and charming.

ETA:  Another clue, Rachel has said that her pick was someone who was falling for her from the very beginning. I feel that as of episode 3, Eric is the one who is most emotionally invested in her. Bryan clearly wanted to make out with her, but I see no indication that he is falling in love with her this early.
Her kisses with Eric are different as well, and I totally agree with everything in your post. Bravo teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1710264613
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:00 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
2observe wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I think three guys meeting Rachel's parents was planned in advance on account of her sister being pregnant. But I think it all worked out from a production standpoint because this scenario enabled Rachel to bring home a black man. I think there may be some contrast in the way the Lindsays will approach the guys she introduces to her family. I'm sure they'll all be accepting and supportive no matter what, but as was shown in Nick's season, the conversations were focused and framed around race. Rachel's mom, for example, asked Nick if he ever dated a black woman before; and I think those type of questions may come up with Bryan and Peter. Whereas, with Eric, I imagine the conversations will be different. I predict that editing will show how well he would fit into their family, thus making his elimination a little more shocking (even though rn, a lot are surprised he even makes it as far as F3).
Thanks for your response.  I have to respectfully disagree about how Eric will be with Rachael's family.  Imo, Eric will be a such a nervous wreck which will lead the viewers to believe that he will be eliminated at F3.

Eh... I mean, he could blow it and be a nervous wreck but I doubt that would happen as Eric only bugged out because of the other guys in the house. Otherwise, we know him as this motivational speaker/personal trainer with an outgoing personality. I think with Rachel's family, he would know how to put the charm on. And maybe he wouldn't even need to turn anything on, because he'd be naturally comfortable around them.

This is all just speculation, but I'll take a guess that in order to make Eric's elimination more impactful (given that the F1 & F2 seem so obvious), they'll give him a positively glowing MTP segment.
Regarding the bolded, Rachael has indicated that we don't know who she's falling for.  IMO, it seemed all to obvious with both Peter and Bryan.  People are still trying to figure out how Eric made it to F3. teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 4256136633

Edit to add:  I really think that because this is the first time that Eric has fallen in love, he will be over eager to impress her family which imo will lead to things not going well with her family.  So then everyone will expect Rachael to eliminate him. jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Dessler wrote:I came across this mini-interview with Eric. Gave me a little insight to why he is the way he is. Kinda made teary for some reason.  No talk about the bachelorette.

Thank you for posting this @Dessler! It's such a great interview and gives even more insight into who Eric is. From the moment I saw Eric on ATFR I liked him and I can say I like him even more now. To me he embodies "be raw" and exactly what that video was about. I recall even Millsy talking in a podcast how Eric is "authentic" and real and this is exactly what I see with Eric - someone who is totally authentically himself. That to me is a wonderful and rare trait to have. Even Rachel herself in her last blog said that Eric is real and keeps it 100 and ITA. Not only do I see Eric as was being totally himself and authentic, I also think he is very sincere in his interest and feelings towards Rachel and I admire his ability to open up and be willing to be vulnerable, raw, and real - especially on a show that is anything but.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:45 pm

I am loving all the Eric love. He is truly special heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm

What a wonderful interview. Eric seems to be a lovely human being, and I hope he had a meaningful experience with this show. I say meaningful, because obviously we know there were bumps along the way.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Welcome1 @MiracleSeason  and any other new posters that I have missed. I see some members with a few posts that I don't think I welcomed. Thank you for joining. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:08 am

SFoster wrote:snipped ...***edited** post deleted Off Topic he had to get therapy after his last breakup (nothing wrong with that but just strong, confident men don't do that), JMO

IMO, there we go again perpetuating stereotypes. If anyone thinks they need help, they should seek it. That is what it truly means to be strong. Rachel went to therapy as well does not mean she is not strong and confident.  There is no need to put one contestant down to make a point for another. They are all amazing in different ways and we can make points for why Rachel is with any of them without statements in bold. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am

Dessler wrote:
SFoster wrote:snipped ...***edited** post deleted Off Topic he had to get therapy after his last breakup (nothing wrong with that but just strong, confident men don't do that), JMO

IMO, there we go again perpetuating stereotypes. If anyone thinks they need help, they should seek it. That is what it truly means to be strong. Rachel went to therapy as well does not mean she is not strong and confident.  There is no need to put one contestant down to make a point for another. They are all amazing in different ways and we can make points for why Rachel is with any of them without statements in bold. JMO

So True! That was harsh of me. I guess that plus the other things I mentioned combined.... Should definitely take that out because you are right. I really like Peter, I like most of the men this season other than the obvious villain(s). Peter is extremely handsome, a gentleman, and a very nice man. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 am

Adam lives in Dallas? Think he moved to LA. With Eric in LA last week...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUudW9XgqmL/?taken-by=adam_gottschalk

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:13 am

@SFoster Do you have a link to that interview where she rides in a limo with a fan and is saying people are way off base? Haven't seen that one. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:51 am

Okay, folks.  I am officially on the Eric train.  I would love for him to be the surprise F1.  After watching the edit that Eric got in the last episode, I could not help but wonder why Rachel would have kept him - especially as part of her F3.  His edit did him no favors.  

But, that video made me a little sad, yet more enlightened as to why Eric was still there.  I think that Rachel must have had a deep connection on some level(s) with Eric, other than just physical, and I hope the edit will show us viewers what that was.  After seeing that video, it is hard to believe that Rachel would take him that far, only to crush his heart at the end, especially since he had never been in love before!!

I also like to hear that Eric and Bryan seem to have become friends and are keeping in contact.  I know that I am in the minority, but I actually like Bryan as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99