SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:42 am

I'm just amazed at how he got that far. Personal preferences and all that.
I cannot get past the vacant look in his eyes and the mini tantrum he threw like a 12 year old.
no no

These are just a couple of things that make me wonder.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:03 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm just amazed at how he got that far. Personal preferences and all that.
I cannot get past the vacant look in his eyes and the mini tantrum he threw like a 12 year old.
no no

These are just a couple of things that make me wonder.
I'm not a fan at all

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:38 am

His presence outside the show is quite inspirational. I don't like the yelling either and hope he learns the value of walking away from this. Heck, I am still trying to learn that lesson. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:00 pm

I love Eric! I know I'm in the minority but think Eric handled the confrontation really well, since it was obvious he was being provoked. I would have really been mad. I cannot stand people like Lee, who lie behind your back and then provoke you by throwing your own words (wrongly) back in your face. I like that Eric is showing emotion, he's edgy and interesting, and very natural in front of the cameras. He behaved no worse than anyone else in the room, had they been provoked in like manner. JMO #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:35 pm

I am hoping we see a more calm mature Eric going forward.  I think he is a good guy overall but just not feeling him for Rachel even if we ignore all the other evidence that puts him out at F3.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:49 pm

I agree. Based on what has been shown of Eric, I'm not seeing a motivational speaker, LOL. Has nothing to do with the Lee stuff, I actually think he is justified in his anger toward Lee/Iggy etc.

I just wasn't an Eric fan before the show aired, just a gut feeling. He just seems really immature to me. Plus I also thought he was more attractive preshow in still shots. In action, he isn't all that cute to me. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:55 pm

I think he reminds me of Dule Hill - so looks are not an issue for me. I love Dule and everything he is in.

They will have to change his edit soon to show us how he got to the F3. I definitely don't blame him on the Lee stuff.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:20 pm

There are a few more episodes to go. I personally don't think several of the F1s in the past got stellar edits. For instance, Whitney B was in the mean girl clique that treated Kelsey horribly, and wasn't she also mean to Britt. I like Whitney but not a perfect edit. And what about hothead Shawn (Kaitlyn)! Him yelling and screaming at Nick and Nick just sitting there like what is happening? And that was unprovoked, imo. OTT bully behavior. And it seemed like Vanessa didn't get along with some of the girls, particularly Rachel. To this day, Rachel has only congratulated Nick, not Vanessa. (not that I have seen) I think a lot has happened in just 3 episodes and there 6 more before the finale. Alot can happen, imo. And Rachel told Eric this week that she wants to go slow with him and really get to know him. So that foreshadows him being on for awhile, or else how can she go slow and get to know him?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:43 pm

The two main reasons I don't think Eric is F1.

Eric's book link from his Instagram disappeared around the same time as the F3 elimination.

One of the first people he added to Instagram when he added the book link back was Jasmine from Nick's season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Another thing I find interesting is that immediately RS tweets that Eric is getting a bad edit. Many are talking about Eric's bad edit. But really, I wonder why folks don't say Lee is getting a bad edit (everyone agrees he's a snake) or Iggy is getting a bad edit (everyone thinks he should go home now) or Bryce is getting a bad edit. From the moment Bryce leaned over to tell Raven on the bus that Eric is an inappropriate choice for Rachel, RS and everyone should have said, oh no Bryce is getting a bad edit. What about Whaboom and Blake E? No one thought they got a bad edit. That label bad edit seems to be reserved for frontrunners. Eric is a frontrunner (one of Rachel's faves) so he is getting a "bad edit". Rachel, in trying to get to the root of things, told Eric she was going to take his word for - she was going to choose to believe him - by saying that, she is acknowledging that Lee, Bryce, and Iggy were sturring up trouble. Did she then go to those 3 and put them on notice? She should have. Either she believes Eric or she believes the other 3. She put Eric on notice though that she is going to be watching HIM. What about watching Lee, Bryce, and Iggy? She should be watching them, esp if they are spreading disinformation about others! They should not even be getting roses at all!!! JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:16 pm

@SFoster Because they are all MOT guys. Edit doesn't really matter for them. Eric is in the F3.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm

^ Yep, some seasons they are all MOT except for the F1. I think a couple seasons even the F1 was a MOT and it was just eeny meeny miney moe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99