SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:25 pm

I also think we might have to wait until they are stateside for drastic changes, roaming is $$$.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julz Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Now that someone mention that sometimes other people will have access to their media accounts I'm hoping that's the case because I really like Eric out of the few I saw Eric and Peter were my favorite, does anyone know for sure he's out
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Actually no with the bolded.  IMO he was either let go at the last RC in SC or was let go while in OSlo.  I have been watching all the guys!

I think he maybe gone and now with Josiah back to using his Instagram I am wondering if they were maybe let go around the same time..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:06 pm

these are his stats now
source

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen38

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:19 pm

cmarci93 wrote:these are his stats now
source

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen38

He's got 52 less followers & is following 3 less people. It's possible someone's cleaning up for him. Do we know if he's following any of the other contestants?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:35 pm

@cmarci93 Unless he makes friends in there I don't think he will be following any one anytime soon from the show. IMHO. Remember he was telling the guys not to call his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:58 pm

This account is private. Whether contestants follow us or not, we cannot discuss anything other than what we see.

We aren't going to take responsibility for posting private information on this forum. They set their accounts private for a reason. IMO it isn't very courteous if contestants accept a follow only to have their trust in you broken.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:18 pm

I know we can't talk about private profiles

So iggy profile is not private anymore and I don't see him following any other contestants than the ones we know that got eliminated

I don't see iggy following eric yet so it can be someone cleaning or his profile
Also Josiah profile has been public since he got eliminated, im not breaking rules by talking about who they follow

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Please be specific if you are referring to the other accounts that are not private rather than saying "he's not following any of the other guys".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:27 pm

I said I didn't see any of the other guys following him or him on their following lists

I will try to be clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 pm

He lost 2 followers but now following 3 more people since yesterday
http://instagram.com/ebiggsway
purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Carine wrote:I just noticed that Eric's followers was 3520 and now its down to 3496..? Does this mean anything or just that people unfollowed him?

GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:IG stats of March 18
purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_9415

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Captur47

I think that's a big number? Looks like a little IG cleanup. Maybe he was eliminated after that group date. Good catch @Carine.

Bringing this forward, for comparison. Yes looks like he is out. Wow. Now I am intrigue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99