SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

In an ideal world, everyone would be lucky to be color blind but unfortunately folks are conditioned or pre-conditioned based on life experiences they may have had. I completely understand why Eric said what he said......all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

success - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:28 pm

The producers themselves have made this a season about racial conflict!! casting Lee. And who knows, maybe they prompted Eric to mention it.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:29 pm

If the white leads have never thought about race, then why did it take 32 seasons for even one black person to make it to the F3? And honestly, that could have been because they wanted Rachel for the next Bachelorette. I'm just saying.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 pm

@2observe Now Eric is saying #bliss. What to make of all this? #success? #bliss? What in the world? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 pm

SFoster wrote:@2observe Now Eric is saying #bliss. What to make of all this?  #success? #bliss? What in the world? laugh out loud
success - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Another clue that Eric is not F1. No mention of him at all in Rachel's blog.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:51 pm

quietpal wrote:Another clue that Eric is not F1. No mention of him at all in Rachel's blog.
Let's wait until tomorrow's blog.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 pm

SFoster wrote:@2observe Now Eric is saying #bliss. What to make of all this?  #success? #bliss? What in the world? laugh out loud
Did you just see his instagram telling everyone to not be late because the miracle continue (paraphrasing)???? ETA: He also said it's time for 1 on 1 to see who is who and what is what.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

2observe wrote:
Did you just see his instagram telling everyone to not be late because the miracle continue (paraphrasing)????  ETA: He also said it's time for 1 on 1 to see who is who and what is what.  

Yep! cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:06 pm

I think Eric is going to explain why he is still single and hasn't found love yet. I watched a couple of his videos where he describes his move to LA and his life there, the difficulties he went through and hardships he overcame, and he mentioned that he didn't really talk to women because he wasn't yet in a position to support a wife and family. Such a genuine guy!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Dessler wrote:Can I just say this is the absolutely wrong show for Eric and he is always going to rub people the wrong way on this show. The guy is insecure,sensitive, brutally honest and not afraid to say whatever he is thinking. Him making calculations of how many black guys have gone on 1-1 dates is what most people are thinking but not saying. I love how he speaks his truth.

I love how Eric speaks his truth, too.

I especially like that I know where Eric stands. Always.

He's totally authentic and real to me and I applaud him for it.

I am looking forward to watching more of him and his date!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:23 pm

I wish the producers hadn't encouraged so much drama around him. Face it, all those conflicts have been, most likely, born from prodding to create a story line. That said, I agree he is very real and in the moment; I would love to see what he is like outside of the Bachelorette. However, judging Rachel's tastes on how she responds within this one small group of men in an unusual situation isn't really fair.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99