SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 am

Ok, so what is wrong with Rachel's blouse on the left side? Is it partially tucked in and why? And how do you play basketball in heels? OMG! She is good! I would be on my face!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@SFoster I meant L.A to the MTA. He might post SM getting dressed, or give some subtle hint that he is meeting up with the guys, by tagging them or secret hashtags. Or he might do none of the above, and stay quiet. We usually are lucky getting SM pics of the after parties. That will help.

Wait, sorry if this has been talked about before. But even if Eric is F3 would he be at MTA? I know that's the norm, but I was guessing because of how the season was filmed with 3MTPs, 3FSDs, and 2LCDs, there are going to be a few TBCs, and that the finale was going to feature all 3 of the guys? Or do you think the finale will be just the 2LCDs (with no MTPs this time)? I was guessing only Dean would be at MTA, along with all the other guys, but maybe Eric (or whoever is F3) will be there if they have enough material for a finale with just Peter and Bryan's last dates.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKSwpGFghO8

#teamEric. What a catch!

This is at Fort McHenry in Federal Hill - see the gun beside Eric. This is where Francis Scott Key penned the Star Spangled Banner. You can see Inner Harbor in the distance.

Rachel: It's the week of hometowns, and it's a huge deal for me to meet someone's family especially someone I truly care about. Part of dating someone is understanding who they are and where they come from and meeting the most important people in their lives. ...I'm super excited to be here with him and just meet the people who are important to Eric because Eric is someone who is important to me.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm

SFoster wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKSwpGFghO8

#teamEric. What a catch!

This is at Fort McHenry in Federal Hill - see the gun beside Eric. This is where Francis Scott Key penned the Star Spangled Banner.  You can see Inner Harbor in the distance.

Rachel: It's the week of hometowns, and it's a huge deal for me to meet someone's family especially someone I truly care about. Part of dating someone is understanding who they are and where they come from and meeting the most important people in their lives. ...I'm super excited to be here with him and just meet the people who are important to Eric because Eric is someone who is important to me.

Baltimore native here -- the opening scene is actually Federal Hill Park -- which overlooks the Inner Harbor. Fort McHenry is about 1/2 mile or so away in Locust Point (another Baltimore neighborhood). Not sure where the basketball court is -- there is a court below the park, next to the Visionary Arts Museum, but I don't believe that's the one being shown. I'd need more context to confirm general location.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:59 am

@North Thanks so much for the info!  (I just figured the gun was an indication. Yes, too many trees to be actually Fort McHenry.)) My son lives near BWI, I think I can see the National Aquarium off to the left, is that right?

Eric flew back to Baltimore last night. To watch tonight with his family I'm sure!  This morning he filmed Inner Harbor from ??  maybe Harborview condos?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 am

SFoster wrote:@North Thanks so much for the info!  (I just figured the gun was an indication. Yes, too many trees to be actually Fort McHenry.)) My son lives near BWI, I think I can see the National Aquarium off to the left, is that right?

Eric flew back to Baltimore last night. To watch tonight with his family I'm sure!  This morning he filmed Inner Harbor from ??  maybe Harborview condos?

With all the new construction in the city, there are tons of great viewpoints for filming. I watched the basketball scene again...still not placing the court. Hopefully they'll show a bit more of the surroundings and I can figure it out. I am curious to see how Baltimore will be portrayed tonight - as in any major city, we definitely have serious challenges but there is still a lot of good here and there's definitely a spirit of change these days!

The aquarium is an easy spot because of the triangular shapes of the two buildings and the over-the-water crosswalk that connects the two.

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Screen10

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 am

@North, Eric grew up in the Reservoir Hill section of Baltimore. He went to elementary and middle to Mount Royal in Bolton Hill - just south of Reservoir. Do you think the basketball court could be in those areas? He also attended Baltimore City College for high school and played basketball for the Knights (NUMBER 22)!!! May 22!! His jersey number was 22 on the show too! Plus he was 22 for the Howard County Community College basketball team as well.

Sorry, I got carried away about the 22s. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:13 am

SFoster wrote:@North, Eric grew up in the Reservoir Hill section of Baltimore. He went to elementary and middle to Mount Royal in Bolton Hill - just south of Reservoir. Do you think the basketball court could be in those areas?  He also attended Baltimore City College for high school and played basketball for the Knights (NUMBER 22)!!!  May 22!!  His jersey number was 22 on the show too!  Plus he was 22 for the Howard County Community College basketball team as well.

Sorry, I got carried away about the 22s. laugh out loud

Ah ha! Thanks for the info.

Reservoir Hill and Bolton Hill architecturally make perfect sense....those turrets are found on many of the behemoth houses up that way. Beautiful old brownstones and row houses that have seen better days -- Bolton Hill has been making a comeback in recent years, bolstered by Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), and Reservoir Hill is still struggling. Druid Hill Park is up that way as well which has basketball courts.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:20 am

Eric just visited Mount Royal this afternoon, his old coach and some students, played a little basketball in the gym.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:49 am

SFoster, in the latest preview I noticed that there's a SC of Eric walking into a doorway. In that SC I noticed that Rachel was leaving out of thru the doorway and Eric was looking around before leaving. What do you think this is about? Do you think that Eric went to Rachel at some point? If so, do you think it was after her meltdown with Peter??? Or Bryan??? It's kind of confusing. Please look at it and give me your thoughts. You can respond in the SC thread if you like. TIA
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 am

North wrote:
SFoster wrote:@North Thanks so much for the info!  (I just figured the gun was an indication. Yes, too many trees to be actually Fort McHenry.)) My son lives near BWI, I think I can see the National Aquarium off to the left, is that right?

With all the new construction in the city, there are tons of great viewpoints for filming. I watched the basketball scene again...still not placing the court. Hopefully they'll show a bit more of the surroundings and I can figure it out. I am curious to see how Baltimore will be portrayed tonight - as in any major city, we definitely have serious challenges but there is still a lot of good here and there's definitely a spirit of change these days!

The aquarium is an easy spot because of the triangular shapes of the two buildings and the over-the-water crosswalk that connects the two.

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Screen10

I live in DC and love Baltimore. Inner Harbor, of course Fells Point, and Federal Hill are awesome. Given how Eric came up, I'm sure we'll see the diversity of Baltimore. I like that. Usually on this show, it seems like everyone came from the perfect suburban family. Families come in all different flavors and it doesn't make one better than the other. Even in the short preview with Eric's cousin (maybe his "cuz"), you can tell he is deeply loved and that his peeps are proud of the man he has become and that transcends socioeconomic background. It's nice to see that even on the Bachelorette. So much respect for Eric.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 am

Thanks for all the info. I'm looking forward to Eric's HTD, it's going to be fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99