SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Eric just did an insta live about an hour ago (the same time Rachel did a video riding in a car with a woman talking ratchet). He is so entertaining! He's in NYC west side. (I like to think he saw my comment about West Side Story - get it insta Story on the West Side of NYC I hear you Eric!!!!) Anyway, he loves his fans, says we have to keep watching because it gets really good in the last episodes! Would he say that if he lost? That's a little TOO positive imo! #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:09 am

SFoster wrote:Eric just did an insta live about an hour ago (the same time Rachel did a video riding in a car with a woman talking ratchet).  He is so entertaining!  He's in NYC west side. (I like to think he saw my comment about West Side Story - get it insta Story on the West Side of NYC I hear you Eric!!!!)  Anyway, he loves his fans, says we have to keep watching because it gets really good in the last episodes!  Would he say that if he lost?  That's a little TOO positive imo! #TeamEric

That sounds like he' makes it pass Peter. I think he's happy that Rachel is happy.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 am

Eric is cute and would be a fun bachelor. Perhaps we need that.
IMO.

the only image I cannot get out of my head is the my name is in your mouth scene. And he's too much in his own head.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 am

On fb live Q&A Monday, fans asked her where she was going for htds. Her answer was Baltimore, Miami, Madison, Aspen (order aired). I like to think this is her F4 order as well, and I think it is. IMO teameric - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 pm

@SFoster Smiley

This is strictly for sleuthing purposes, and not to take away from what you want to think. :gotcha:

She had to say the order it was aired, and not the order it was filmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Eric just put up a pic of a bouquet of roses. It's fast but I'm counting 10 or 11 roses. How many roses are there in all? I think there are 10.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric just put up a pic of a bouquet of roses. It's fast but I'm counting 10 or 11 roses. How many roses are there in all?  I think there are 10.
it could mean that he's going to the next Lead. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm

2observe wrote:
SFoster wrote:Eric just put up a pic of a bouquet of roses. It's fast but I'm counting 10 or 11 roses. How many roses are there in all?  I think there are 10.
it could mean that he's going to the next Lead. giggling

So true, but I'm hoping that's how many he received this season! for you

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Eric did another live from Union Park Square NYC. (Who is this Kelly who has been following him around the whole time - a handler?) He says we will see no tears from him at the end. And his favorite drink is now champagne. (maybe they drank cheers to proposal at the end). Kelly didn't grab his phone though, laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Where is the video of the interview Rachel did at the People Sports Illustrated 50th event?  Can't find a video of the interview?  Anyway, I know she had a weekend with Eric in LA, but I'm sure she saw him on Monday via facetime.  (It pains me to say IMO) laugh out loud  #TeamEric all the way to the finish line.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:03 pm

IMO, they have both Rachel and Eric sequestered away from each other laugh out loud They've got her at Disneyland. The question is - is Eric going back to L.A by Friday for MTA? He's starting to seem irritated at being in NYC where it is hot and he's sick of the crowds, at least his best buddy is with him. Don't know who Kelly is....

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWvraQtDiGH/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99