SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 am

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 596d748e1a00003300dbf414
purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:28 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/18/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-ruined-shot-at-love-chris-harrison-interview/

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Last Sunday the 16th, Eric did an IG story around 11:00 from Kreation Organics in Toluca Lake, CA. He asked fans to let him know their favorite thing to get there. I didn't do a s/c of course. I knew that address is in the Burbank area north of LA (and I didn't believe he was an hour and 15 min south at that resort because Shery's birthday was the weekend before and he didn't tag anyone including her). Kreation Organics is 4.4 miles from the SH at **edited**

Yesterday, 23 hours ago, Eric was at Greenhouse Juice Bar (only one location) which is 5.4 miles from the SH.  He also has hung out a couple of times at Runyan Park Canyon with is close to SH as well.

Just FYI.

ETA: And if you notice, Rachel was actually standing on the bed in the Queen bedroom, not the master bedroom (which is odd laugh out loud). Whatever that means.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:17 pm

@SFoster For the record, I like Eric a lot and have from day one. If he ended up being F1 I would be happy for him and Rachel. I don't think he will be and would definitely like to see him TB, if not. He provided some positive moments this season for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm

SFoster wrote:Last Sunday the 16th, Eric did an IG story around 11:00 from Kreation Organics in Toluca Lake, CA. He asked fans to let him know their favorite thing to get there. I didn't do a s/c of course. I knew that address is in the Burbank area north of LA (and I didn't believe he was an hour and 15 min south at that resort because Shery's birthday was the weekend before and he didn't tag anyone including her). Kreation Organics is 4.4 miles from the SH *edit*

Yesterday, 23 hours ago, Eric was at Greenhouse Juice Bar (only one location) which is 5.4 miles from the SH.  He also has hung out a couple of times at Runyan Park Canyon with is close to SH as well.

Just FYI.

ETA: And if you notice, Rachel was actually standing on the bed in the Queen bedroom, not the master bedroom (which is odd laugh out loud). Whatever that means.  
Okay, you've really peaked my interest.  I also noticed that Bryan follows Eric and likes alot of his post.  If Bryan is slated for the next Lead, I could see him playing along with taking pics at the SH to try and throw off sleuthers.  Why would Eric be so close to the SH if he's not F1???

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing link and street name)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Please do not post the link to the SH.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 pm

exactly, @2observe!

Eric is friends with almost all of the guys. He likes their posts and they like his posts. I've learned he was really close to Matt and Adam. Which makes me wonder about the 3:1 date - Rachel kept them on there to keep Eric company in Switzerland? Eric also seemed sad that they left, laugh out loud! He and Adam have hung out in LA a couple of times. In fact, they were at Raven's b-day party last night. Adam, Will, Diggy, Eric were there. At a club in LA.

I just think what if he and Rachel just sort of stay at the SH the whole time both are in LA. I said back in May (I thought he won day one), they were together the whole time she was doing interviews. Eric still has people to train during the day, things to do all the time. But they may have a hour here or there or nights. And none of Eric's friends would be suspicious because he's doing his regular routines and not missing for very long. It's funny, because in her interview with Big Boy, she was saying she was okay with the distance because she was used to that, like she didn't even miss him. But maybe they had been together every day for the past 2 weeks.

For me, it would be nothing to fly Bryan to the SH one day say in June when Rachel was back at work to take a few pics. Maybe that's when he turned his tags off.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:30 pm

@Ladybug82, it's on reddit so I figured the whole world can see it now (if they want to). FYI, that's where I found it. Someone on fb mentioned it was on reddit.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 pm

I don't care where all it is or isn't not posted.  We do not post addresses or personal info on the forum.  

That is why everytime SCs and pics of the SH have been posted with no link, which is a huge exception around here as we always link everything (besides RS's site).

Again, a reminder: please do not post the link or any link with personall info on it. If something needs to be posted with such, please contact a mod before posting. Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Got it, @Ladybug82, Sorry! I will be more careful next time. I actually thought it was okay since the pics are here. Again, so sorry!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Please don't mention the street or the name of the house either. When the tabloids pick up the exact location they can credit reddit or where ever they get it from, but it won't be here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:42 pm

It's just 3 things I keep going back to that Rachel has said:

1. We won't be able to tell until the end. (But why did she and Bryan put up spoiler pics July 4th weekend? not IG stories)
2. Her fiance was someone who was into her from day one, but also a late bloomer. She was back and forth. (She says in the previews he tried to run.)
3. Everyone is going to fall in love with him in the end, just like she did. (looking at fb, twitter, ig not seeing that happening for Bryan but a lot of viewers are falling in love with Eric, at least a lot more than in the beginning when people said Eric who?)

JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99