SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:03 pm

pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Img_9416

julychild wrote:Not the guy from the tweet above...yet another personal trainer/model!

Peter Joseph Kraus (30)

http://www.worthpersonaltraining.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-kraus-b19927a3

https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

http://www.therockagency.com/Portfolio.aspx?PortfolioID=8e993796-1b5c-46fe-bc90-d64273845133&PortfolioName=peter-joseph-kraus (he isn't hot hot, but looks waaaaaaay better than those touched-up cody-esque pics irl)

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 17125910_1216685305046656_5909069027208069120_n
Big shoutout and thank you to @peterkrauswi for crushing classes and getting better every time. Taking a little break from @kampsfit , but there will be a spot waiting for you when you get back. Good luck on this next little/big journey of yours! __________________________________ #youllseehimsoon #beonthelookout #kamps #kampsfit #hiitithard #kampstrainers #hiit #fit #fitfam #fitspo #abs #instafit #muscle #fullbody #motivation #strongnotskinny #workout #athleisure #thehomie

@sbkarl

pvpr wrote:3. Peter Kraus: 30, Madison, Wisconsin. Personal Trainer at Worth Personal Training. Graduated Madison Area Technical College in 2010 with an Associates of Science in Dietetics/Dietician. Volunteers for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Has lived in LA and Chicago in the past for modeling.

J.Toor 2015 Campaign from IAMHERE on Vimeo.
Facebook – Peter Kraus
Instagram – peterkrauswi
LinkedIn – Peter Kraus
Work Facebook Page: Worth Personal Training

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PeterK1-e1489419719170
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PeterK2-e1489419740306
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PeterK3-e1489419789402
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PeterK4-e1489419811759
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PeterK5-e1489419831248

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:10 pm

He's cute. He and Rachel have the same gap in their teeth..

Duke702

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm

He's cute but not for rachel , he will make it far so he can be on BIP and no I don't think he will be good for Kristina just bc he's Russian.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:33 pm

^^^^hmmmm....not sure. Definitely good looking. Would be nice to have your own personal trainer and we know Rachel likes to stay fit.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 pm

@GuardianAngel his last name is Kraus, not Krauswi Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:06 pm

We need to fix the thread title!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 pm

13 hour day around here in between shovelling snow, will do that to you. Thanks so much for pointing out the error.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:09 am

GA did you get a lot of snow? I know you aren't that far from me in London and we hardly got anything.

This one seems okay. I will have to see him in action, but I though he had a nice smile and I like the fact that he isn't so obsessed with his looks that he fixed that gap.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:13 am

I"m not GA, but we got 12-14 inches today. We are 15 miles west of of NYC.
I will reserve any thoughts on Peter til the show. He seems kind of cute in a hotdogs way. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:37 am

Duke702 wrote:He's cute. He and Rachel have the same gap in their teeth..
I thought the same thing with the teeth, he's handsome
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:06 am

Some more about Peter from his website http://www.worthpersonaltraining.com/about.html 
I really like him so far.
"My passion for fitness began early, playing baseball, soccer, basketball and football through my high school years. But at the age of 19 I developed an eating disorder while pursuing a modeling career, and my health and fitness began to rapidly decline. I realized that I hadn't the slightest idea of what it meant to be truly fit or healthy, and in the winter of 2007 I hit rock bottom. So that spring I decided that it was time for a change and enrolled myself in the dietetics program at Madison College. I wanted to change my life for the better, but I wanted to do it by learning the ins and outs of nutrition, the body, and how the two worked harmoniously together. I learned a lot and I learned fast and in 2009 I began my personal training career.

I fell in love with personal training the moment that I started. The ability to help someone overcome the same fears and doubts that I once had and develop the power to make drastic life changes, provided me with a sense of pride that I had never felt before. I found great joy in seeing my clients' success."

Since starting his personal training career, Peter has gone on to achieve great success. Here are a few of Peters most prized acheivements; 

Madisons "Biggest Loser" Trainer 2010.
Fitness Manager of the Year 2011. 
Top 10 Trainer in Chicago, "TimeOut" Magazine 2012.
Celebrity Trainer, Los Angeles, CA 2013/2014
Trainer to Watch, Equinox W Hollywood 2014.

Three time Ironman Wisconsin Finisher
Three top Three finishes in Sprint and Olympic Distance Triathlons

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:09 am

I knew I liked Peter he has substance and a sense of purpose
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg