SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitspo - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:56 am

emusha wrote:@ElonM is there a pattern in past seasons?

I believe so. But I don't have all the details.

Some FDs are planned in accordance to things the potential F1 likes etc.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

fitspo - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:20 am

No. There used to be in earlier seasons gone by. Now it's a smorgasboard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 3:58 pm

julychild wrote:
Carine wrote:@julychild what did you find out during your snooping?

I found out peter was a cast back in January and had enough time to stalk. My initial reaction was, yet another personal trainer, but I think he is a good guy overall. Looked at family, friends and yes, even ex girlfriends, accounts and I liked what I saw. I do this for work, and believe I got the right read on who he is. One thing that stood out was, part of why he left full-time modelling and LA, was because he never felt like he fit in, he said he had a "small town heart," or something like that. That, to me, speaks to his sincerity and convictions, and shows that he knows himself (once you find yourself...you are on your way!).

Mind you, I'm not saying the other guys don't have good morals, but I think if you remove the external stuff (job, education etc)  Rachel and Peter are a good match. She may or may not choose him, that is her business, but I think she won't go wrong with Peter.

been catching up on all the goss since we're at final 3 now and this caught my eye. Kudos for all the snooping ahead of time before everyone went private!
One question, were any of peter's ex gf a w.o.c.? or his friends poc? because that might tell a lot..

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 01, 2017 6:41 pm

reason wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
reason wrote:

What does education have to do with it?  He is a dietican and have a workout business also a part time model is that not bringing in money?

The people I've known over the years with his career choices haven't made much money, but that doesn't mean (a) he couldn't be an exception or (b) that Rachel cares. I was just surprised based on the limited and totally superficial data I had seen so far, that's all. But it was based on nothing but very limited superficial data, so subject to change, and looking a little more at his publicity and accomplishments he may well be above the norm with success in his field. It also seems like he might be the nicest, most grounded guy in the bunch, and that would certainly mean a lot.

Are you saying that Peter would not be making any money because of his business? He is also a model part time it seems

The whole combination isn't usually all that lucrative. True success in either field tends to be the exception not the rule. But, as noted, I've since discovered that he has received some pretty important attention, so he may be an exception.

AND it is totally possible the Rachel doesn't care what her man earns or how far he went with school. I would consider it positive if she doesn't.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 6:55 pm

I read somewhere that she did not care. She just want somebody passionate about what he does, and he seems passionate imo. Plus he's into sports like she is, music, and I read some posts and comments and he can be funny. Oh he also hates selfies (which is good laugh out loud)

#TeamPeter fitspo - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel fitspo - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 am

Peter meeting Rachel's parents on Friday (28th April)
fitspo - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 69 RachelPeterHometown
Source: RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:45 am

Why so many gifts? Peter the first to meet the family interesting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 11:46 am

@reason trying to impress lool.

Mentioned this before but their height difference is so cute lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:47 am

@Carine Well the sister is pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue May 02, 2017 11:48 am

@reason Possibly some baby shower gifts as well?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:50 am

@hae1001 as I said above your post. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 am

hehe adjusting her hair and they have lots of gifts -- could she be nervous to introduce Peter to the fam? and could they have bought gifts for every person that'll be present?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg