SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 pm

pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_9414

pvpr wrote:7. Dean Unglert: 26, Los Angeles, CA. Originally from Aspen, CO. Works as a recruiter for StartupTAP, that helps tech companies do their hiring. So basically, a stereotypical job for a contestant on this show right behind personal trainer. Graduated with a B.S. in Business Administration and Management from the University of Colorado – Colorado Springs. Might’ve done a little drinking there as he was bused in 2010 for underage possession of alcohol. Can’t wait til Radar runs their annual “Rachel’s Guys Criminal Pasts!” column and includes stories like these.

Facebook – Dean Unglert
Twitter – @dunglert10
Instagram – deanie_babies
LinkedIn – Dean Unglert

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dean1-e1489506566200
filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dean2-e1489506587826
filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dean3-e1489506605474
filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dean4-e1489506625800
Source: Reality Steve

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:31 pm

I really like this guy and think he's hilarious, another Colorado guy!
I can see him going far like how Alexis did for jokes but then go on BIP

Back to top Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 am

I found his comment inappropriate and offensive. I hope that he goes bye-bye and soon. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:13 am

@suzq What comment?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 am

That comment he said to her was not offensive, everyone(***IMO***) says "once you go black you don't go back" but bc a white guy says it then it's bad?

No I think he was funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:36 am

Oh that comment, yeah that was pretty doofus of him IMHO. Maybe I'm old but that's not something a guy says, but more a girl, in my day and age anyway.

It's just as stupid IMO as once you go white you never say goodnight.

dizzy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am

It wasn't offensive IMO but it definitely missed the mark for me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 am

Then why can black guys get away with saying that to girls but white guys cant joke around with it ?

I know plenty of black guys that say "once you go black you don't go back" 

If we are going to be having a black Bette then people need to stop thinking things are offensive, these guys are signing up to be with a black lady so give them credit even if it is weird. 

Rachel thought he was funny too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Sorry just my opinion , the show signed up for this kind of stuff. Also I think he was nervous also bc he was on live television

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:27 pm

The show wants cast to act like moronic idiots. Doesn't mean I should go out and act that way. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 pm

iMO I don't think he was acting like an idiot, it was just a joke. 

There is guys and girls that said worse things, **IMO** lik look at nicks season with the girls coming out of the limo , one of the girls said we both have horrible last names or something like that. 

If a girl said that to a black guy on the show , people would think it's funny. **IMO**

l

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:It wasn't offensive IMO but it definitely missed the mark for me.

Word. Thought it was tacky as the FIRST THING YOU SAY TO SOMEONE THAT YOU'VE NEVER MET. Actually, I could see why that would be offensive to someone.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North