SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 pm

And he's only 26 now right? Rachel is about to be 32. I doubt he will be mature enough for Rachel . 6 years is a lot imo, especially with a mid twenties guy early thirties girl I don't see Rachel picking anyone younger than maybe 29.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:34 pm

I agree too young, I think he will be the comedic relief like @hae1001 said..

An example lool..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOyzQIhZPg/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:42 pm

laugh out loud

Fun nightThe crowd are cheering on them . @therachlindsay and her date dancing together @bacheloretteabc filming in South Carolina #southcarolina ||#filming ||#bts ||#bachelorette ||#behindthescenes ||#rachellindsay ||#bachelor ||#bachelor ||#bacheloretteabc by @bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOyzQIhZPg/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Thank you @Dessler lool at least they were having fun..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:07 pm

I think he's someone she likes to be around and has a lot of fun with. But once there's less guys and they get closer to the end, she'll have stronger/more serious relationships with some of the other, older guys IMO. I'd be pretty shocked if Dean made it to F4. He just seems so young.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:15 pm

I think she might really like being around him, he seems very lighthearted so that might keep him around longer. I also think he's the type to fall hard in the bubble, he seems totally all into her. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:25 pm

I love how he is taking charge with dance moves even though he is offbeat laugh out loud. I think we have to keep in mind how much Rachel loves being around people who are light hearted and makes her laugh. Pre-season I thought I had an idea of who she will be friends with in the house but I was way off.She ended up being besties with the shark-dolphin girl giggling
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:30 am

He seems way too goofy and young but they look cute. Who knows.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:51 am

even though he's the guy that made that comment, they're kinda cute together.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 am

Caught up with the SM thread - lots of goodies - thanks to everyone who brought info/vids/pics over bestbud!

IMO Dean and Rachel looked like they were having so much fun and I saw a kind of giddy chemistry. I actually like them together so far from watching all the footage. I agree he does seem young, but Rachel also looks super young IMO so at least it balances out in looks laugh out loud
& personality wise, she seems to enjoy being "Big Rach" at times (saw that with her Bach friends laugh out loud) ... so perhaps there's compatibility there with his goofiness.

Btw Rachel looked SO pretty on this date .... beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am

Duke702 wrote:And he's only 26 now right? Rachel is about to be 32. I doubt he will be mature enough for Rachel . 6 years is a lot imo, especially with a mid twenties guy early thirties girl I don't see Rachel picking anyone younger than maybe 29.
6 yrs isn't much if his mentality is older. I know 6 yrs isn't much cause there is 11 between my husband and I and we are celebrating our 29th anniversary in July. IMO, it all depends on how mature you are and not what the calendar says you are.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:08 am

@Aunties_Love Congrats on the anniversary! for you

IA age really isn't much of a factor. We've had couples close in age that ended in disaster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North