SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Vanessa with her man in his hometown heartbeat  cloud nine  

Love them! :sprinklehearts

Good to finally be back with my man in his hometown  by @vanessagrimaldi30

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 pm

Some of Nick's family were at the game too. His Dad, Bella and a few other siblings were present about ten rows back from where Nick and Vanessa were sitting. They were very natural with each other during the game and looked like they were enjoying themselves.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if any of his family were going to the game. I love how private they all are! To be so many of them and for them to be so young, they are all pretty respectful of Nick and could really care less about his celeb status laugh out loud (at least it seems that way). I hope they get to spend time together tomorrow!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:22 pm

@OnePromise thank you so much for sharing! I am so happy for you that you met them especially you've been such a loyal supportive fan of Nick's. Enjoy the game!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Julie81 wrote:Thanks for the update. I was wondering if any of his family were going to the game. I love how private they all are! To be so many of them and for them to be so young, they are all pretty respectful of Nick and could really care less about his celeb status laugh out loud (at least it seems that way). I hope they get to spend time together tomorrow!

In one of Nick's radio interviews this AM he said they would be joining some fam & friends for dinner 2nite.

@dgm591  IG story vid - blurry (my SCs) but cute
https://www.instagram.com/dgm591/

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Image42

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Image43

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 pm

notarose wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Thanks for the update. I was wondering if any of his family were going to the game. I love how private they all are! To be so many of them and for them to be so young, they are all pretty respectful of Nick and could really care less about his celeb status laugh out loud (at least it seems that way). I hope they get to spend time together tomorrow!

In one of Nick's radio interviews this AM he said they would be joining some fam & friends for dinner 2nite.

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Image42

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Image43

This is so cute. They look happy to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:38 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:
notarose wrote:

This is so cute. They look happy to me.

I beatingheart these two. So much happiness in the videos and photos.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 pm

wow he's a goner

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSCzOjOAL2q/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Aww, they are precious!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 am

How can people say they are faking it? I love in the market place pics how they are engaged with each other, not looking at their own phones, and how in the entrance video Nick stopped to wait for Vanessa. It the #littlethings that matters. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:17 am

sdmom wrote:How can people say they are faking it? I love in the market place pics how they are engaged with each other, not looking at their own phones, and how in the entrance video Nick stopped to wait for Vanessa. It the #littlethings that matters. IMO.

Meh, if some can't see this love story they're welcome to their 0/10 view. To each their own Smiley

As for me, what a day, what a day!  So many PINKHEART beatingheart moments captured on SM.  Glorious :rosiecolored

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 am

notarose wrote:
Meh, if some can't see this love story they're welcome to their 0/10 view. To each their own Smiley

As for me, what a day, what a day!  So many PINKHEART beatingheart moments captured on SM.  Glorious :rosiecolored

I know! It seemed like a slow day with no new pics so I posted a throwback and then all the pics started pouring in. giggling giggling

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 26 Rs_1024x831-170324190055-1024.Vanessa-Grimaldi-Nick-Viall-Wisconsin.kg.032417

"They don't hide the fact that this is all very new. But they're putting in the work," a source told E! News. "They want this relationship to succeed."

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/838729/the-bachelor-s-nick-viall-returns-to-his-hometown-with-vanessa-grimaldi-for-date-night
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90