SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:21 pm

coolangel wrote:Nick's hand! giggling cheeky

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 Captur39

It seems as Nick is just as crazy as Vanessa. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 Img_5514
Source

Gorgeous Couple! :inlove heartglasses
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Vanessa's IG story
bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 Image44

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm

@OnePromise I'm so happy for you that you had a positive encounter as a fan and thank you for sharing with us. I hope your SO/DH can relax now giggling actually he must be really special "arranging" for you to meet Nick Hugesmile :cheeseyy

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 pm

@onepromise I am so excited for you ! I am glad that Nick is who we always thought. From one Nichchick to another thanks for the pictures and your special night. Gotta say I am one jealous fan.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:@OnePromise I'm so happy for you that you had a positive encounter as a fan and thank you for sharing with us. I hope your SO/DH can relax now giggling actually he must be really special "arranging" for you to meet Nick Hugesmile :cheeseyy

My DH is awesome. He has gotten used to watching every season over the past fifteen years and now secretly looks forward to watching with me every week. And of course I have helped him to become a fan of Nick over the past three years.  Yesterday he was just as excited as me... maybe even a little more.  

Actually standing in line to meet N&V was perfect for him as he saw that I am not the only "crazy" fan. The ladies behind us were making a fan video and interviewing other fans. One wholehearted fan was crying after meeting Nick.  The local news station was there interviewing fans and there was lots of security to make sure we all behaved ourselves. It was great. I felt right at home. giggling  

The game itself was fun to watch and N&V seemed engaged with it and each other. At halftime they had a short skit with the mascot as the Bachelor. It was cheesy but N&V took it all in stride. The photos of Nick's hand on Vanessa's back were taken during the skit. Like I mentioned earlier, Nick's family were there a few rows behind him. He signaled to them a few times and they all left at the same time with about ten minutes remaining in the game.  I think N&V were tired and planned to meet up with the family after the game as they left for LA today.  

Also a side note, I saw on Twitter yesterday that a fan took photos of N&V at the Milwaukee Public Market  and in the Third Ward district outside a dress shop yesterday morning.  I have family living in the Third Ward district (which is a historical area next to downtown Milwaukee) and have been to those locations many times. I thought it was nice that Nick took Vanessa to see his favorite places during her time to his hometown.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:43 pm

@OnePromise thanks for all the extra info. It was such a short trip, but very nice they made the time to spend with his family and for Vanessa to meet them without camera's. With everything they have on the go, radio interviews, DWTS, it's telling that they did all that travelling to see his family.

Vanessa mentioned on the Montreal radio station she'll be in Montreal in May. It doesn't sound like she'll be there before that, so maybe Nick will go with her, or her family/friends will come visit her before then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Vanessa mentioned on the Montreal radio station she'll be in Montreal in May. It doesn't sound like she'll be there before that, so maybe Nick will go with her, or her family/friends will come visit her before then.

She might be going for her student's performance - the one they were inviting U2 for. If Nick manages to last on DWTS, I don't think he'll be able to go. It'll be around the semi-finals give or take and that's a super busy time on the show with more than one dance per week and more complex routines.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:59 am

In interview, V did mention her students and their project slated for May being one of the reasons she is returning then.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:58 am

A couple of IG posts Nick has liked recently relating to him and Vanessa. He seems really happy and in love and I am so happy for him!!  beatingheart

• Nick liked the kiss cam video posted on IG of him and Vanessa (embedded video posted here

• He liked this lovely video of him and Vanessa  bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 1f60d

// NICK LIKED Video of N&V  Hope everyone likes it Comment what you think by @bachelorettebabes

• Nick also liked this post of him and V from a Nick and Vanessa fan account  bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 1f498  bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 1f493  bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 1f495  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:22 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSF0nuxAYeH/?taken-by=arelyyy.jpg

Last night Vanessa posted a snapchat vid of a brunette woman running toward her than later a nighttime view of the street at the Grove so this fan pic looks legit to be from yesterday.  Nick must have joined them after he posted his IG story of Peta leaving dance practice.
Both Nick and Vanessa have often been spotted walking through the Grove so I wonder if their apartment might be somewhere in the vicinity.
bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 28 Image46

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:17 am

@OnePromise Thank you for your share. I loved hearing about it! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90