SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by pikake Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Loved watching the video with Peta, Nick, Vanessa and the baby ... I couldn't be happier for them that both N and V are included in these clips - Vanessa must really be enjoying her involvement. Can't wait for tonight! Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'll be honest I don't think I'd be too thrilled to have my DH attend rehearsals with me...he could pop in at the beginning and the end, but I would not appreciate his helpful hints throughout. Nick is a patient guy!

No worries.
Vanessa doesn't attend many rehearsals per se unless there is proof otherwise.
There have been 3 interviews at rehearsals where she is in attendance and others where she is not.
Over the past 2 weeks there have been plenty of pics/SM vid of Nick coming to/leaving rehearsal alone and of Vanessa out with friends or alone but in fan selfies while Nick is at dance practice.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:29 pm

pikake wrote:Loved watching the video with Peta, Nick, Vanessa and the baby ... I couldn't be happier for them that both N and V are included in these clips - Vanessa must really be enjoying her involvement. Can't wait for tonight! Smiley

The baby segment of the vid is from a previous interview - well, filmed at that time but not shown until now.  They are wearing different clothes.  I think it was shot when V and Peta first met because they both congratulate each other (V's engagement/Peta's baby).  Not sure why the new interview also included old footage.  We've seen part of that interview before - during week 1.  Odd but cute anyway : :babies:

I do think these two are baby ready giggling

Update: additional footage
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/846464887891116032

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Wow! Nick looks good with his hair like that!! Love his curles but it's a nice change for tonight! drooling
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 pm

More than Vanessa, I think Nick is baby ready. He has said over and over that he wants a family and he is now on the approach to 40. Although he is a young 36, at his age you do start noticing what time does to your body. I hope it all works out for them and they can get on with the wedding and family sooner than later.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm

I can't believe theres people commenting under those two videos. They're saying that Vanessa doesn't trust him so she has to be there during rehearsals. Seriously??? Rolling Eyes She can't be supportive?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:59 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I can't believe theres people commenting under those two videos. They're saying that Vanessa doesn't trust him so she has to be there during rehearsals. Seriously??? Rolling Eyes She can't be supportive?

Nick said he's the happiest he's ever been Hugesmile
Nick Fact vs the projected fiction of naysayers.
I beatingheart their love story and am so glad they are sharing it.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:07 pm

You can see how happy Nick is!!! He's literally glowing and has the biggest smile ever.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 pm

notarose wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:I can't believe theres people commenting under those two videos. They're saying that Vanessa doesn't trust him so she has to be there during rehearsals. Seriously??? Rolling Eyes She can't be supportive?

Where did Nick say he's the happiest he's ever been?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:46 pm

notarose wrote:

Update: additional footage
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/846464887891116032

Love the banter between them.  They can give each other a hard time and smile about it.  Did Vanessa get goosed at the end of this giggling

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:
notarose wrote:

Where did Nick say he's the happiest he's ever been?

Oops, didn't mean to mislead Embarressed!  I'm multitasking.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/846464887891116032/video/1

"Life couldn't be sweeter right now"

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:27 pm

I have to agree that Nick is the happiest I have ever seen him and that he looks so happy even with the grueling schedule he is doing says it all - especially since he keeps reiterating how he couldn't do it without Vanessa beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90