SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 pm

Sharleen's Finale recap is finally up and unsurprisingly she continues supporting and defending Nick and Vanessa. It was a pretty cool read.

Finale Recap

lleyki

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Vanessa is stunning! I love her smile... it just lights up everything around her! beatingheart

That face you make when someone asks you if you want your pasta aglio e olio instead of marinara sauce... #alwaysmarinara   by @vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:03 pm

lleyki wrote:Sharleen's Finale recap is finally up and unsurprisingly she continues supporting and defending Nick and Vanessa. It was a pretty cool read.

Finale Recap

I've never wanted a couple (I don't know personally) to hang out more. I acknowledge how weird that sounds saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 43 3806527698

Speaking of the finale blog post, I kind of wished it was taking so long because she had interviewed Nick and Vanessa to give her last post of the season that special, insiders' perspective. While I enjoyed Sharleen's post, I'm a little disappointed she didn't receive the messages I was telepathically sending her. Damn it!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:15 pm

ITA with everything Sharleen says... Nick and V are the most mature, realistic couple I've ever seen from this franchise and the love they have for each other just radiates! Like Sharleen says, it's beyond me how one could see it differently. :yes: beatingheart

I thought this was an incredibly sweet proposal and I swear on my life I've never seen Nick look at a woman the way he looks at Vanessa.

In my humble opinion, their affirmations of love and confidence in one another were bolstered—not curtailed—by their previous analyzing and doubts, and it's beyond me how one could see it differently.

It really felt like two intelligent, consenting adults getting engaged, and gosh darn it if they aren't a stunning couple.
lleyki wrote:Sharleen's Finale recap Finale Recap
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSUjTtYgc_P/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi
saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 43 Image51

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 pm

lleyki wrote:Sharleen's Finale recap is finally up and unsurprisingly she continues supporting and defending Nick and Vanessa. It was a pretty cool read.

Finale Recap

Even though I absolutely love everything she wrote in her finale recap, my fav part is her calling out TPTB's agenda - right from the beginning of the live show culminating in the negative line of questioning at ATFR. Her snark was on point! yes

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Thank you Sharleen!  :claphands  :claphands  clapping!

I get so tired of seeing on SM how people take things out of context and spin things when it was clear as day to me that any awkwardness on ATFR was directed at CH and not Nick and V towards each other!

Sharleen breaks this down in a very clear way.

Nick and Vanessa take the stage and immediately afterwards were skewered for looking like this: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5330ff05e4b019aa670599d3/t/58dec431e58c62f81cbfa376/1490994232930/?format=750w
(Note: I (AAL) am purposefully not posting the image itself here and only linking it)

But before anyone assumes those non-heart eye emoji faces reflect some sort of unhappiness, let's see those expressions IN CONTEXT shall we?

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 43 ?format=750w

You can even see Vanessa roll her eyes when she hears Chris Harrison beginning to go there. Their expressions show a clear (and understandable) annoyance with Chris Harrison’s needlessly and pointedly negative questioning

So annoying, rude, and disrespectful of CH in how he talked to an ENGAGED Nick about how CH knows Nick and V are extremely happy but has to go back to the past to when he wasn't engaged and be negative. I'd be all like "whatever" and rolling my eyes just like Vanessa and Nick.   :yes:

THIS is a couple in love and what I saw at ATFR  lovetogether  heartandarrow
On the whole I think these two are a fantastic pair and I couldn’t be happier for them! Congratulations, you two!

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 43 ?format=750w
lleyki wrote:http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode11

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Sharleen is the best blogger IMO. She captures everything I'm thinking and puts it into words for me, perfectly!

Thanks for posting @lleyki !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:04 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Stunner!

Seriously, how refreshing that there are no duck faces from V. clapping!

That is exactly what I wrote when she had finally been identified and I had a quick browse through her instagram.

Not a duck face in sight. Just a beautiful smile and a healthy appetite! My kind of woman.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:16 pm

So Pacozero posted a pic by photoshopping Nick's face onto Peta's baby when Vanessa was holding him and put the caption 'Vanessa holding Nick Jr. (circa 2019). laugh out loud laugh out loud V's sister Melissa liked the pic. giggling  giggling

Fair Warning: The pic is both hilarious and extremely creepy. Click at your own risk!  rofl
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSTujyXA6Bb/?taken-by=pacozero
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:17 pm

A face only a mother could love? rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:46 pm

I tried to bring some pictures of Vanessa with Alexa Losey at a festival over but obviously I don't know how to that quiet yet laugh out loud. Anyways, those of you who are more tech savvy, there are a few cute pics of the two on insta if you want to bring them over! I'm glad Nick's friends are embracing her and including her in their lives!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90