SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:14 pm

SeekAny wrote:Vanessa is getting the chance to yolo with Nick. DWTS afforded them the opportunity to focus on dancing and simply enjoying one another. They truthfully look so happy. I'm glad they get to have some fun, get to know one another, partake in cool experiences together. Nick couldn't have picked a better partner to yolo with him.

She might very well be my favorite contestant ever from this show. An intelligent woman, with a heart of gold, loves her family, genuinely smiles in pictures and life, natural beauty who wears the same black leather jacket all the time is just such a refreshing change.

V's my fav with Sharleen J nearby.  I find it a challenge to relate to most who appear on the show aside from being entertaining.
Honestly, I still have "pinch me" moments about the fact that my fav guy Nick is loving the yolo 7 days a week.  Phenomenal outcome. Best example of serendipity ever Smiley
And I do love that they are rewriting their Mondays as something they can look forward to together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:50 pm

notarose wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Vanessa is getting the chance to yolo with Nick. DWTS afforded them the opportunity to focus on dancing and simply enjoying one another. They truthfully look so happy. I'm glad they get to have some fun, get to know one another, partake in cool experiences together. Nick couldn't have picked a better partner to yolo with him.

She might very well be my favorite contestant ever from this show. An intelligent woman, with a heart of gold, loves her family, genuinely smiles in pictures and life, natural beauty who wears the same black leather jacket all the time is just such a refreshing change.

V's my fav with Sharleen J nearby.  I find it a challenge to relate to most who appear on the show aside from being entertaining.
Honestly, I still have "pinch me" moments about the fact that my fav guy Nick is loving the yolo 7 days a week.  Phenomenal outcome.  Best example of serendipity ever  Smiley
And I do love that they are rewriting their Mondays as something they can look forward to together.

^^ I love that!

I don't get the fameho accusations. I mean, I can kind of see it as Nick's been on reality TV a number of times; but the same can be said about a lot of bach people who make it far enough in their seasons to get invited to other shows. I just think Nick has more hustle and, therefore, has more (quality) opportunities to choose from. I don't think fame itself is the end goal for him. It's simply a byproduct of building a personal brand (not the same as seeking fame, fam!) and developing a network. It's really not any more fame-whorey than the typical shilling on SM. Nick's plan, if successful, will just be more lucrative and sustainable.

It's the same idea with Vanessa's charity. She's using her platform to create something that is outside the norm of what most contestants would do with their 15 minutes. I'm not saying that either of them are the first in the history of the show to ever do this. But I still appreciate their thoughtful way of doing things.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Yup there's that teeth smile again. Amazing how many times we've seen this in a short few weeks, and how many times we didn't see this at all in the hundreds of pics of Nick.

Also, thank you Vanessa for not changing your make up habits, I'm watching you. A flawless face with so little! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you Sharleen!  :claphands  :claphands  clapping!

I get so tired of seeing on SM how people take things out of context and spin things when it was clear as day to me that any awkwardness on ATFR was directed at CH and not Nick and V towards each other!

Sharleen breaks this down in a very clear way.

Nick and Vanessa take the stage and immediately afterwards were skewered for looking like this: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5330ff05e4b019aa670599d3/t/58dec431e58c62f81cbfa376/1490994232930/?format=750w
(Note: I (AAL) am purposefully not posting the image itself here and only linking it)

But before anyone assumes those non-heart eye emoji faces reflect some sort of unhappiness, let's see those expressions IN CONTEXT shall we?

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 ?format=750w

You can even see Vanessa roll her eyes when she hears Chris Harrison beginning to go there. Their expressions show a clear (and understandable) annoyance with Chris Harrison’s needlessly and pointedly negative questioning

So annoying, rude, and disrespectful of CH in how he talked to an ENGAGED Nick about how CH knows Nick and V are extremely happy but has to go back to the past to when he wasn't engaged and be negative. I'd be all like "whatever" and rolling my eyes just like Vanessa and Nick.   :yes:

THIS is a couple in love and what I saw at ATFR  lovetogether  heartandarrow
On the whole I think these two are a fantastic pair and I couldn’t be happier for them! Congratulations, you two!

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 ?format=750w
lleyki wrote:http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode11

It's cute that they are very spontaneous...and, in sync/in line with their reactions...Lol!!...

source
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Be still my heart! Nick look so happy!! The happiest I have ever seen him look!! And no wonder because he is in love with an incredible woman and a love that is greater than ever before.

I am so so happy for Nick. After all he has been through, Nick being happy is all I've ever wanted. I still can't believe some days that it's finally happened but that smile on Nick's face tells me it has!

beatingheart

notarose wrote:@brettgursky
Group date
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettGursky/status/848104730584686592
saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 Image54
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm convinced that Nick did a lot of smiling when he was with Vanessa on the show. We saw a little of it when she told him she was falling for him, but I think it was edited out when she told him she loved him in Finland. In ALL of their interviews they appear to be very comfortable and in love, but very mature about it - not giddy and over the top.

No smiling for Nick in the Tango this week though... Vanessa may need to sit farther back in the audience.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Vanessa's recent IG pic she posted got a ton of hate/trolls and Anna (Vanessa's friend and co-worker who drew that cartoon image of her) posted this comment on Vanessa's IG and it is too awesome not to post on here as well!! I love everything about!! Go Anna! Also, Go Hot Nick and Gorgeous Vanessa -- keep on making out and laughing together and smiling!  beatingheart

annachilli @vanessagrimaldi30 why you laughing? I bet you just farted on that rock, laugh out loud. It was nice Face timing with you today dizgraziatta.

In case you were wondering, my favourite comments on this thread are "shouldn't you be teaching?" And "Where is nick? I haven't seen a photo of you together in 6 days."

Wow. First of all, I know this is a "don't feed the trolls zone" but if I could respond..it would go something like this

For the teacher comment: Who are you? Her boss?  Ya, she's not JUST a teacher. People have different roles in life. Did you know even God herself has multiple roles? Like in the catholic faith God is male, and he's "the father, the son AND the holt spirit." So why is Vanessa only allowed ONE role? She's not only a teacher. And btw, her students are great, they're with other loving teachers and fully support her every single day.

And my favourite "where is Nick?" What?!! Lol. Just google. Are these people even aware that he has an Instagram account? Do they not see his Instagram stories? That's where you click on the little circle with his picture btw. You'll find a short video of Vanessa being Vanessa with her hot bearded lover: Nick.

Who goes around asking where your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband is? That's what I would say but instead I'll just look at this post and smile.

It's Spring here in Montreal and it's f'in snowing. What I love about your pic? This is what a Canadian on a beach looks like, happy as F! Lol.

Know what bro? Fart on those rocks and eat that marinara pasta. Make out with your hot fiancée and laugh, laugh like your life depended on it. Because our time is brief, you're a good kid, and you deserve it.
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BSUJYcDhm7V/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 D21e01b81cde13a39eda1b0bdfedeca9

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSW2i03BiGC/?taken-by=nickviall

They are so cute together!

source: instagram
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Nick just posted this  :cutiepie  heartglasses  :sweetheart:  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1105969562

Have a handful of errands to run today.  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1f351 #nicelittlesaturday #saturday by @nickviall

ETA: oops! saw you post stacia bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:08 pm

HaHa! That's ok.  I didn't know how to post the actual pic.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick just posted this  :cutiepie  heartglasses  :sweetheart:  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1105969562

Have a handful of errands to run today.  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1f351 #nicelittlesaturday #saturday by @nickviall

We know Nick! We know. Your hand is perennially attached there. saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1f351 saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1f648 saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 45 1f648

I love these two! :inlove

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:15 pm

HOT couple alert! beatingheart

I just love how effortlessly stylish they are together. Very casual but still so trendy!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90