SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Cila51290 wrote:^ Oh no! I have to brush up on my french from HS/Uni days... :detective

giggling yep, this is beyond my ability plus it's Quebecois.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:01 pm

For Monday, I think Nick will either go to Vanessa at the end of his dance or have a rose and give his final rose to Vanessa in the audience.
Even if neither of those options happen, I think Nick will still emphasize Vanessa in his dance.  

TBH, I am just blown away by how much Nick's DWTS journey is not only with Vanessa but about Vanessa.
It's unprecedented what Nick is doing -- emphasizing his life partner more than his dance partner.

It's like each Monday night Nick is dancing for Vanessa.
*swoon*

heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 pm

notarose wrote:Is anyone fluent in French?
https://radiox.com/contenu/une-fille-de-mtl-gagne-lémission-la-plus-écoutée-aux-é-u

new V interview

I can't open that link, is there any other way to listen to it? I'm not fluent but I did used what I know when I went to France some years ago.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For Monday, I think Nick will either go to Vanessa at the end of his dance or have a rose and give his final rose to Vanessa in the audience.
Even if neither of those options happen, I think Nick will still emphasize Vanessa in his dance.  

TBH, I am just blown away by how much Nick's DWTS journey is not only with Vanessa but about Vanessa.
It's unprecedented what Nick is doing -- emphasizing his life partner more than his dance partner.

It's like each Monday night Nick is dancing for Vanessa.
*swoon*

heartandarrow

All these years Nick has always said he was looking for a partnership so although he has his startup business and Vanessa has her charity in the works DWTS is their current most obvious partnership opportunity.  Along with it being a way to make Mondays a fun memory to look back on it also gives them a week's worth of new dance steps to practice together.  She can guide and encourage him in the same way he guided and encouraged her through the Bach "process".  Reciprocal, caring, physical, and the progress is obvious.  It's really a wonderful thing for them as a couple and Nick is IMO following his dad's advice by putting V first just as she left her Montreal life to put him first.  
They are just so good for each other :sprinklehearts
...and :yes: I too think she is his audience of 1

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:30 pm

@Beagle once you go to the site you press Ecouter to play it or Telecharger to download it.https://radiox.com/contenu/une-fille-de-mtl-gagne-l%C3%A9mission-la-plus-%C3%A9cout%C3%A9e-aux-%C3%A9-u
https://radiox.com/contenu/une-fille-de-mtl-gagne-l%C3%A9mission-la-plus-%C3%A9cout%C3%A9e-aux-%C3%A9-u

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:Is anyone fluent in French?
https://radiox.com/contenu/une-fille-de-mtl-gagne-lémission-la-plus-écoutée-aux-é-u

new V interview

I can't open that link, is there any other way to listen to it? I'm not fluent but I did used what I know when I went to France some years ago.

Go down midway left hand page under the Facebook icon and click Ecouter. You'll hear the DJ talk, then says Vanessa. I'm listening, but it's way over my head. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:38 pm

She switches to English for a few words, like I do with my mother, Italian, English. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:30 am

OK, I'm going to have to listen to it may times more, trying to understand, they speak really fast laugh out loud . I know the first question was about how she ended up on the Bachelor and she explains about her friend signing her up. They asked her when the show finished filming, she told them before Christmas, she talks about not being able to see each while the show was being televised. She does change into English when she says they used to fly her in to LA. I know she talks about the paparazzi because the host keeps saying they are so famous now, but I can't understand exactly what she said about that. I think he asked her something along the lines of can you really find love on tv or something related to the portrayal of their relationship on the show. There's some other stuff like when she says in English there's something different about him, if I'm not mistaken it was her mom talking telling her that about Nick. They also talk about her going back to Canada but I'm confused about what she said exactly.

I wish there was a transcript because it's much easier to read than to listen to them talking fast. laugh out loud
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:07 am

I will try to translate it for you, but excuse my english since french is my first langage.

For the interview, they talk a lot about how the show was working. He was asking questions to better understand it.

He said that we are different in Montreal because we were not talking about her a lot but that she was a star in LA.

He then made a joke about the baggate.....

She did explain that Nick was paying so she took the bags. Nick ask to give her one but she said NO because she was balanced.

And then the picture was taken.

She continue by saying that Nick is a gentlemen and he always run in front of her to open doors

At the end of the interview, they talk a little bit about the living situation. Vanessa said that right now they are in LA during DWTS but everything is open after that, even Montreal since she won't have a lot of days lent for the rest of the year.

Hote that help's you

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:16 am

Fermont girl wrote:I will try to translate it for you, but excuse my english since french is my first langage.

For the interview, they talk a lot about how the show was working.  He was asking questions to better understand it.

He said that we are different in Montreal because we were not talking about her a lot but that she was a star in LA.

He then made a joke about the baggate.....

She did explain that Nick was paying so she took the bags.  Nick ask to give her one but she said NO because she was balanced.

And then the picture was taken.

She continue by saying that Nick is a gentlemen and he always run in front of her to open doors

At the end of the interview, they talk a little bit about the living situation.  Vanessa said that right now they are in LA during DWTS but everything is open after that, even Montreal since she won't have a lot of days lent for the rest of the year.

Hote that help's you

Thank you. I thought they talked about the baggate when they laughed, but I wasn't sure.

Did he asked her about how they portrayed their relationship on TV?I thought she talked about the producers not showing much of their relationship because they also had to show the other relationships and that Nick explained about the others.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:22 am

Yep that's what she sais Beagle. That they didn't show much of there relationship but she understood that they had to portray the others too because it's a show.

She also said that Nick told her everything directly in Finland and that they listen a couple of episode together

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:24 am

By the way, what you wrote is good.

I didn't have the courage to translate all of it. I just took the part that was new information

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90