SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:38 am

Fermont girl wrote:By the way, what you wrote is good.  

I didn't have the courage to translate all of it.  I just took the part that was new information

Thank you. Many years ago I wanted to be a French teacher, but then I changed majors. It's been a long time that I haven't practiced.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:47 am

notarose wrote:Is anyone fluent in French?
https://radiox.com/contenu/une-fille-de-mtl-gagne-lémission-la-plus-écoutée-aux-é-u

new V interview
I didn't get to carefully listen or have my mom listen since French is a first language for her and not for me but the parts I did hear and understand...

Vanessa talked about how she never knew much about the show before her friend signed her on and that she went on because the Bachelor was Nick and she went on for him. She also talked about how she would fly to LA to see him (SHVs). 

Regarding the show she said that in Finland Nick filled her in on how things were going to be and how the show wouldn't show a lot of their moments (so would downplay it) and would show the other contestants since that is what the show does (so basically reiterating what she has said in other interviews...same with her talking about ATFR which was not awkward at all for them and that being in Montreal she was/is unrecognized for the most part).

She also said that what she felt and feels for Nick was different than anything before and she knew there was something special about Nick and their connection from early on.

Vanessa also talked about the grocery bag paparazzi pic (the one Pacozero posted) and Vanessa laughed and said that she wanted to carry the bags even though Nick said he wanted to carry them after he was paying for them and that when he asked for just one of the bags she said no (she was laughing about this and said something about equilibrium so maybe one bag for each hand makes it more equal?).

Vanessa also said that Nick is a gentleman and that he is always a gentleman with her and opens doors for her and that the paparazzi and others (alluding to Pacozero's pic) take a photo and make it into something it's not and not how Nick is at all.

She also said that they are currently focused on DWTS and her charity atm and haven't made a full decision yet about afterwards and that they have lots of options. She sounded really happy and excited to me, just like all her other interviews. beatingheart yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:33 am

Thanks to everyone who helped translate. thumbsup

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:39 am

Sprite wrote:Thanks to everyone who helped translate. thumbsup

Merci/thank you from me as well group hug

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:44 am

New behind the scenes clip on DWTS website.
Does anyone know how to embed the vid?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:54 am

blowkiss Thank you @Beagle @Fermont girl  for both your posts and translations! I was listening and typing and didn't check the previous page to see but am thankful I was hearing similar to both of you. It was such a great interview and so positive and that's one of the main reasons I have really loved the interviews done by Canadian media beatingheart nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 64 1122970954  

Also   Welcomeparty!  @Fermont girl So glad to have you join bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:38 am

I agree AAL. I love Canadians giggling and most of my favorite actors, my favorite films, some music and sport team are from Montreal, it's something about the culture there that people are "relatable", "down to earth", "ordinary people" who talk about "real life" stuff. It's similar in my country where we don't give much attention to the "stars", actually we don't have any, actors, singers, TV personalities are just faces in the media, but they are not wealthiest people or so called elite (usually the politicians and hand-in-hand people in business are), so nobody is bugging them on the streets. I think only Madonna or Trump would make a fuss (because of their personality more than anything) if they came.

I'm also thrilled that Nick now has a chance to experience life with another "flavor", having a diversity "at home" ... and the beauty that can bring into the possible future family they'll create together. I'm loving it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:20 am

I love Canada and the Canadiens too! Years ago my husband and I spent our honeymoon there (Nova Scotia, Québec, Montréal, Toronto and Niagra falls). Like in Canada, in Switzerland famous people can live a normal life. That's why a lot of them live here. Nearby my town lives Sebastian Vettel, the formula one driver, and he works out in the summer on our sportsfield, but nobody takes notice of him and respects his privacy.
Because of my affinity to Canada and his population, I love Vanessa and her personality very much!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:57 am

May have missed the answer to this here earlier on, but what are the rules if nick wants to go to canada? Tia!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:36 am

notarose wrote:New behind the scenes clip on DWTS website.
Does anyone know how to embed the vid?

Anyone fingered it out? I'd like to see it myself.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:50 am

Nick's mom posted a picture this morning at an airport of airplanes...wouldn't be surprised if they were heading out to LA.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:37 am

Billysmom wrote:May have missed the answer to this here earlier on, but what are the rules if nick wants to go to canada? Tia!

To visit all he needs is his US passport; don't know about some type of semi-permanent arrangement. My DS used to go to Canada all the time for business, and all he had was his passport.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90