SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Brill wrote:I really hope this is the last reality show Nick is on, other than making an appearance at something. no no   Too many relationships don't make it especially when it is a show about the couple.   TPTB never have the couple's interest at heart. no idea

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 8 3806527698
As I see it they are like sultry foreign agents from 2 different nations who met on a covert mission, had an illicit affair and fell in love while navigating the pitfalls designed by their handlers.  Now they are free agents keeping secrets of their own choosing, still slightly naughty and haughty, subtly sublime, scribbling plans in invisible ink or code, gleeful and blissful, and ready to cause mischief on a whim.
Anything is possible  :uptonogood  rofl  but nothing will go "as planned" by others.  IMO they were more than tptb bargained on.  Just look at how they have rewritten the narrative of their relationship in only 7 days.  They are clever and unpredictable. The window of opportunity opens briefly for every lead. I do think they both want sustainable income to support their future so who knows what path will get them there.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:01 pm

coolangel wrote:bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 8 656106624_vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-zoom-3b962a39-b9e6-43da-8d98-408c00205c3e
Source

Luckily, Grimaldi — who accepted Viall's marriage proposal during The Bachelor's season 21 finale that aired last week — is by his side every step (or misstep) of the way. In fact, he says he "definitely [felt] more comfortable" knowing that the special-education teacher, 29, was cheering him on from the front row.
Source

lovetogether

What a GREAT picture. Open and Happy. Thrilled for them both! Thanks for posting coolangel!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 pm

As someone said upthread, I was also very impressed by Nick's friend Kyle last night in the pap video. I'm assuming he will be a perminate fixture each Monday night. I'm just assuming that though. He really helped Nick navigate through autographs and what not! If he had not stepped in when he had on those few occasions, Nick would still be standing there signing and talking. He just can't say no. Kyle realizes that so it's good that he's there to help them with all this.

To have Those big cameras and bright flashes in their faces, V&N sure did a wonderful job at what they chose to answer, how they chose to answer, etc.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:20 pm

umngirl wrote:I follow the Bucks on twitter and they just shared this. Wanted to pass it along to anyone interested.

@Bucks
Join us Friday for 'A Night with @viallnicholas28, the Bachelor'

Get tix and details at Bucks.com/Nick

Nick confirmed on twitter that Vanessa will be with him.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:26 pm

O-M-G....This is awful. I hope it backfires on him.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-responds-to-william-shatners-dwts-slams-w473137
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:29 pm

William Shatner has become a more modulated Gary Busey. I doubt many put faith in what he says. I have to wonder how many under the age of 35 know who he is. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Bradley Groff‏ @buckybacker09 1h1 hour ago

While my wife may be interested in meeting @viallnicholas28 I would prefer if @VanessaGrimaldi were there as well

Nick Viall‏Verified account
@viallnicholas28

@buckybacker09 @VanessaGrimaldi she will be

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 pm

:shocked!: full street view of pap gauntlet on Monday night.

Fav question: "...something about yourself that would surprise Vanessa"
Listen for the cheeky answer bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 8 2498057887

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:07 pm

at 1:27 I loved how Nick waited for Vanessa to walk together heartglasses
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Shatner should keep it up since he is only drawing attention to Nick and making him more sympathetic. Maybe that's Shatner's real intent, the old reverse psychology ploy.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:17 pm

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 8 65582910

A pic of Nick with his Vanessa bracelet on heartglasses blowkiss

source : http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-is-supportive-of-my-dwts-run-w473126
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Stacia620 wrote:O-M-G....This is awful. I hope it backfires on him.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-responds-to-william-shatners-dwts-slams-w473137

I can't believe he told someone to watch Andi's season as an explanation. cantstopl He sure knows a lot about Nick. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90