SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I'm not sure if that will go over too well with the judges. Has anyone ever involved someone from the audience before?

The judges are moot to me. They have been low balling Nick the whole time anyway so I say he go for whatever he wants at this point. Get it Nissa!!!! Lol

yes agree completely. I hope the dance with Peta goes well but she is in the role of Vanessa so the kiss belongs to the real woman. Besides Peta is the choreographer so it's all just part of what she and Nick want to happen.
I think it's a great romantic gesture.
Judges do what they do.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mindless Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not sure he will go to that extent of sucking face but it's a great ending! By the way, who is sitting at the judges table?

They were clearly just joking with extended face sucking and lying down. laugh out loud It'll probably just be a twirl and a quick smooch on the actual show. I appreciate that video though. :girlfan
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:10 pm

I LOVE how Nick has made Vanessa a part of DWTS from the getgo and how is a part of Nick's dance tonight since she's the reason for Nick's most memorable year of his life!!
I don't think any lead or any dancer has ever incorporated their life partner in their DWTS journey like Nick has.
It just blows me away how much Vanessa is a part of Nick's focus on DWTS.
Most importantly I am sure it makes Vanessa feel so incredibly special and cherished.  
Vanessa, you got yourself a keeper in Nick! :yes:  beatingheart

coolangel wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/10/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-makeout/[/url]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Nick's body is so delicious! :fanningfan

IMO he has the perfect male body. Some guys can be too muscular or too skinny and I think Nick's body is just the right fit. I also love his height. Obviously, this is all personal preference, but dang, does he have a nice body!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Nick is hilarious and Vanessa seems to think so too going by her cute laugh.  giggling
They're adorable! cloud nine heartbeat

IG story vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:59 pm

We're in for a treat tonight!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Omg! that dance tonight with the cameo of vanessa was pure gold!

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:27 pm

The performance on DWTS was so good. I loved seeing Nick and Vanessa together.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 pm

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 74 Img_5618
Source

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 74 Img_5619
Source

cheerleader cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 pm

I bet these two get offered a tv show.... Much as I love them, though, I would hope they would have the strength to turn it down if offered...

Btw, I totally missed seeing any of nicks family or carly....???? Waaa!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Just thinking about the journey Nick has taken... 
I was in tears watching Nick's mom and Vanessa talking about Nick. 
How much heartbreak he went through before he found love with Vanessa... 
And Vanessa saying how thoughtful Nick is and so patient and caring... 
I am so so so happy that Nick is happy and has found love!

Such a full circle moment for Nick...
4th times the charm as the Bachelor... to 4th week on DWTS dancing to his most memorable year...  to dancing with his love, Vanessa.

May Nick and Vanessa continue to dance through life together. 
Love them  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:35 pm

This has been such a wonderful antidote to the beating they took post atfr...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90