SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:56 pm

@lleyki yes, i thought that as well at some of the questions

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Mgrissom Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Zaynab wrote:Buzzfeed is doing an interview with Nick if you have questions, you can submit them and see i they answer it. i did. https://www.buzzfeed.com/lindsayfarber/its-time-to-ask-nick-viall-your-most-burning-questions-from?utm_term=.ucnNlwZaV#.fmZVaLXoB

Anyone ask about the bracelets?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Vanessa finally gave in and doing the ads like other contestants , soon she will show her fabfitfun box

http://instagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 79 Img_1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:22 pm

I love how cozy Vanessa is with nicks sisters ! Vanessa is like a big sister to them Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Everyone in this franchise does it at this point. I'm just happy she's not doing weird faces and looking at the camera to see if she looks good. She's so down to earth even when doing an ad. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:12 pm

I was actually really impressed with how laid back and natural she came across but then I remembered her co-hosting that video game/tech show. I can easily see Vanessa doing one of these shows like Extra, ET, etc. She's articulate, personable and very natural.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm

I'm not surprised. She's left her job to pursue something that requires a tone of capital, has to pay car rental, flights to and from Montreal and look for a place for both Nick and herself to move into.

Sure Nick has racked up some $$ but he also has a start up business to invest in and she'd probably want to still maintain a degree of financial independence. Got to bring in income somehow.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
happydays wrote:

I just squealed when Bella grabbed Vanessa. The "You won't like her" seems to not have worked afterall muahahaha  giggling

Vanessa is so small!! All I see is her little bun popping out. Too cute! I wonder what they were all talking about

At 4:55 when they finally were able to get away, you can hear a whisper "that was so weird" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Sorry for slight off topic here-
On sunday night I watched on uk tv as they aired the latest ep of the Chris Soules season (yes that's how far behind). Who should pop up but Andi - being interviewed ny CH over her recent broken engagement. I will not say any more on her here. The following night I re watched Nick & Vanessa's proposal & then today watched DWTS Rumba where they both danced. What a contrast. It made me really appreciate how far Nick has journeyed and fought to get to his happy ever after. Wow. I admire his strength and his heart is healed and happy at last from what I can see.
Glowing. His eyes have looked so happy and alive in the last few interviews I have seen.
All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:57 pm

This post is about me rofl
OK, it's really about my new avatar.  I beatingheart it.  The way her hair flows ... like 0 G but grounded or when they shared breath in Bimini underneath the sea.
About last night,  PINKHEART everything about their kiss.  It had all the same qualities of their WI GD 1-1 time or the cool pool plunge in Lapland - Nick's sense of play equally matched by Vanessa deliciously resulting in their "something special".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Nick is shaving his beard for next week says rob mills.

Source : sound cloud bachelor live episode 14 podcast

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:06 pm

nooo i hope it grows back the same
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90