SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:guys if there's enough support for it, they might consider him?? What do u think?? I wasn't expecting so many to post here that you all like him as much and for tb as well. He just is so sweet and genuine and cute too! Totally wholesome to be tb but with a dash of humor and charisma. 

I know they seem to be pushing Josiah but I'm really not feeling him. maybe someone can tweet MF that we'd love to see Will as tb... I know editing is 100% hiding Will's greatest moments that would help the rest of America to fall for him... I think he'd be really engaging as tb esp if he has the right intentions to find a love for himself.

I get the impression that he's the guy who got along with everyone in the house and also got along with Rachel enough to get to F5 over other very appealing guys but Will is way too hidden at the moment...

RE the bold. Really? Why do you think that?

Yeah, good question. Where did you get that idea from?  scratch Not trying to be snarky, just genuinely curious how you came to that conclusion. I mean yeah, Josiah is getting a pretty clean edit for the most part, but he's not going to be the next Bachelor *IMO**. Plus, I doubt highly that he would leave his new job, even if they were dangling that particular carrot in front of him. If he had've made it to F4 (over Eric), then yeah Josiah probably would've been a frontrunner for next lead. But now? I get the feeling that the MTA will probably be the last time that we see him publicly again (I mean, as far as anything related to this franchise). And it pretty much goes without saying that he's above BIP and the Winter Games. I mean, I'm sure that he'll continue his friendships with some of the guys from their season, and maybe even attend a few events here and there but that's about it. *JMO*

Last edited by flojo031 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Josiah has
1. Intro package + Josiah sharing his story to Rachel shown
2. Full limo exit was shown
3. # of ITM's
4. Clear storyline that is separate from his relationship with Rachel
5. The camera pans to Josiah frequently during episodes (he's been more absent this epi 3 but other than that it's been pretty consistent) - the audience is fully aware of Josiah and his story
6. Clear storyline about his relationship with Rachel

Will 
1. No intro package shown
2. Part of the limo exit shown - not the full exit
3. Will was mostly invisible till epi 3 when he got ITMs.
4. The camera does not pan to Will a lot

IMO Will is mostly invisible particularly till epi 3. The two men who I think are getting featured predominantly are and getting backstories beyond Rachel are Josiah and Kenny. Kenny also had a full intro package as well as his full limo exit being shown. He appears frequently in ITMs as well. I don't know what that will mean when it comes to the guys and their prospect to be TB but I don't see any other standout for tb from being featured a lot on this season thus far.

all jmo.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:25 pm

@emusha valid points. I think there was a lot of discussion during epi night of a possible bachelor edit. I had compared him to possible Jake/JPG F6 elimination but never thought about Josiah again. Due to the fact he just switched jobs, a very prominent one, IMO that ship may have sailed.

It will be interesting to continue keeping an eye on him for further clues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:59 pm

*cricket*

No news is good news. No serious dirt on Will.  

IMO he is still one of the better choices for Bachelor. Can't wait to see how he handles Lee and the race discussion. That will be telling.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Blast, I came in here looking forward to some new info on Will Sunshine. But ITA, I am looking forward to seeing him snatch Lee's wig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Does Will have a public IG?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:41 pm

He used to have one. When I checked on the first page of this thread, the link is no longer valid. I'm not sure when he deleted that, or if he just changed his name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:42 pm

@Mia_Leoni it's https://www.instagram.com/thereal_billyg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank you.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm

@MissSid thanks, that's the same one we had on the first page from RS. It doesn't link to the proper page. I will fix it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:01 pm

LOVE him!! He's my favorite of all the guys this season. love his recent post about negativity as well. He's a real catch and the complete package imo seeing hearts :cutiepie
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 19367135_1929460710413099_2301750407891779584_n

Happy Father's Day to the man the myth the legend; the major himself. N ivory is perfect but I can honestly say that I couldn't think of anyone else whom I would rather model myself after. I'm happy and proud to call you my father. You were always there when I needed you, from the basketball games when I was younger when I was arguably the worst player in the gym if not the state. To nurturing our shared love for history and all things Syfy I thank you for everything you've done and all the things you continue to be. I hope that some day I'm half the man you are, and who knows maybe I'll finally catch up to you in height while I'm at it. Thanks for everything old man. With that said please enjoy a few select shots of the many faces of Big Ken throughout the years
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVe_jyll8mI/?taken-by=thereal_billyg

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 13 19120816_1387591697990680_64684080083501056_n
thereal_billyg When there's negativity swirling around you I always find it helpful to remember one thing; be the rock not the stream. Opinions and perception have a tendency to change like water. That's why In an uncertain world it's important to know yourself, love yourself, and above all be yourself. Be true to yourself and good things will follow.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVXQZKFFYfB/?taken-by=thereal_billyg

He has the cutest face. He would be IMO a lot of fun as TB.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12