SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm

It could be the other guys that were eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm not convinced he's out. Those could easily be people who reactivated their accounts. JMO

Do you think that applies to the follow....I ask because I don't know how the followers/following work on IG. Thanks

When you reactivate your account it refollows everyone you were following before. And the follows could again be people reactivating or finally accepting a request from before the show.

At least that's always how I've seen it work on IG. Now if it's a crazy amount and/or posts are deleted I'm more likely to think it's an elimination. +/- 3 people feels like such a small amount IMO.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:56 pm

pvpr wrote:
mercieme wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm not convinced he's out. Those could easily be people who reactivated their accounts. JMO

Do you think that applies to the follow....I ask because I don't know how the followers/following work on IG. Thanks
If it was someone he was also following who reactivated their account then yes it would apply... It could be 3 people reactivating their accounts but to me it seems a bit coincidental that all 3 reactivated right after the rose ceremony laugh out loud

Thanks I assume you were tracking daily then...way to go yes

@cmarci93....please keep an eye out on our boy Iggy, he may start following Jack & Will soon giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:48 am

Thanks @umngirl I was wondering about this, so he may still be around.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 am

pvpr wrote:
pvpr wrote:03.25.2017

IG stats as of March 23
Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen12
I think Will is out too... He's gained 2 followers and is following 2 more people (577 followers, 715 following)

EDIT: He's actually gained 3 followers and is following 3 more people. @Aunties_Love posted a S/C of his stats on April 6 and he had 574 followers and was following 712.

Ok, I definitely think he is out. I just looked again, and he has 583 followers, 721 following. That's a pretty good jump. Those numbers have changed a decent amount even since yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 pm

adf23 wrote:
pvpr wrote:
pvpr wrote:03.25.2017

IG stats as of March 23
Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Captur49"
I think Will is out too... He's gained 2 followers and is following 2 more people (577 followers, 715 following)

EDIT: He's actually gained 3 followers and is following 3 more people. @Aunties_Love posted a S/C of his stats on April 6 and he had 574 followers and was following 712.

Ok, I definitely think he is out.  I just looked again, and he has 583 followers, 721 following.  That's a pretty good jump.  Those numbers have changed a decent amount even since yesterday.

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Captur48

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:56 pm

The curse of F8-F6 is real for me.  Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 1f62d Jojo's season, I lost my two pre-season favorites - Derek and Wells while going from F8-F6. This season, looks like again I lost my two pre-season favorites - Jack and Will.  

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:57 pm

He also now follows/is being followed by Josiah so he's 100% out yes

Last edited by pvpr on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Yea I saw that. Honestly im disappointed for the simple fact that I had this expectation that there would actually be a diverse season for once. Nicks season wasn't diverse for me, because even though they had such a large number of WOC, they could still only be bothered enough to give one a 1 on1. If felt more like them filling a quota than actually giving a crap about diversity imo. Now fast forward to our first WOC bachelorette, which they have made a huge deal about imo, and you can't even give more than one black guy a spot in the f6?!?! Wtf. She's only picking one at the end, at this point imo I'm sure she knows her top 2 and the rest are MOT guys, she could have kept another MOC.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:10 pm

It's her choice and if she wasn't feeling it with him she shouldn't have to keep him around for "the sake of diversity". As far as we know he didn't even get a 1-on-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:15 pm

I don't think you can blame the producers if the lead decided to send Will, for example, home. We have no idea what she has experienced and I think we should respectfully give her the benefit of the doubt, especially since it's her life, and not ours. The statistics are not as important as her happiness!

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm

I completely disagree. Way over half of the show is not actually her choice imo, it is a tv show. Many past leads have spoke out and said the same. In fact, if we are to believe producers, Rachel was their pick for the bachelorette before she even went on the bachelor. Watching nicks season, that was exactly the impression I got of their relationship as well. IMO it's not keeping someone to just fill a quota, but rather to break down the perception that the franchise has that black people are MOT and people aren't interested in their love stories.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12