SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:06 am

As introduced himself on Ellen, Brian.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur26Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig

pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 23
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:09 pm

9. Dr. Bryan Abasolo: 37, Miami, FL. Chiropractor for the Accident and Injury Team. Graduated from the University of Florida in 2003.

Here’s a video from 2 years ago of him, although hearing him tell Willie in the Ellen video that he got his “sloppy seconds,” and knowing that Robert Mills already said there’s a doctor this season who might be a villain, my guess is it’s this guy. Jonathan the doctor seems too dorky to be the villain judging from that video. Especially since he admitted he hasn’t kissed her yet.

Facebook – Dr. Bryan Abasolo
Instagram – dr.abs_
LinkedIn – Dr. Bryan Abasolo

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bryan1-e1490278573324
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bryan2-e1490278610240
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bryan3-e1490278637921
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bryan4-e1490278657743
Source: RS

IMO it makes a lot more sense to me that this guy is the 'sleeper villain' than Jonathan. He looks a lot younger than 37.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 pm

@pvpr you are quick off the mark. love it. He needs to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Rachel was not here for that comment, I am wondering if this maybe mentioned in the ep..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:17 pm

His azz needs to go asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:19 pm

IG stats as of March 23
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:01 pm

I agree, this guy has sleeper villain written all over him IMO. That was such a douchey remark.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:29 pm

his accent i love tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:34 pm

also did you hear what rachel said to ellen.
"I don't need to tell you who i kissed first bc he already said it"
"personality is coming out" and she said it like he is going to get eliminated soon bc she dint like it

watch the vid at 6:11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Yeah, I think he majorly dropped in her eyes after that comment. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas is already gone (maybe the guy she told to get the f out?) and Bryan is now officially taking over the villain role. I can see her keeping him around long enough for the 2-on-1, but I don't see him making the F4 after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:59 pm

When she was talking to Ellen about the kiss that was really good, or whatever she said, was she referring to Bryan and the first kiss?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:05 pm

He's HOT!!

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal