SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 11:14 pm

@AllAboutLove Me too, exactly. If he pauses for a second for the full effect I'll :thud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu May 11, 2017 11:20 pm

If anything the deja vu from last season reminds me how wrong I was. I don't really like this guy from what I'm seeing but maybe I'll be surprised.

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 11:21 pm

@GuardianAngel It's unreal to me how many parallels I see and not good ones at all. 

The licking of the teeth!! 

The cocky alpha male behavior IMO. 

Just no.  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 11:31 pm

The limo exit for #27 or whatever number he is laugh out loud is the moment I knew for sure after all the sleuthing, that I did not like that guy.

I am giving Bryan the benefit of the doubt as I do all of the contestants, because a lot of times what I think is not what they turn out to be, but other times, guy feelings are usually correct.

Just the name Dr Abs Muscleman

ETA: I just went to the link in his bio.

Www.totallifechanges.com/tea305

If you want to purchase boost drinks essential oils and healthy teas, now you know where to go Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 12, 2017 12:01 am

**I can't** judge Bryan from what we've seen so far (Ellen date and the limo entrance). For all we know, he could have been making sure he didn't have anything in his teeth and making sure he looks good for our girl Rachel. We all know how producers and the editing are, they want our first impressions to be somewhat bad, so we can be shocked at the end.

I definitely think theres another side of Bryan that we don't know yet. And We will eventually see it once the season airs. Rachel is not the girl to let someone go this far that she doesn't see spending the rest of her life with. I wouldn't be surprised if she picked him either.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri May 12, 2017 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members can judge)
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The limo exit for #27 or whatever number he is laugh out loud is the moment I knew for sure after all the sleuthing, that I did not like that guy.

I am giving Bryan the benefit of the doubt as I do all of the contestants, because a lot of times what I think is not what they turn out to be, but other times, guy feelings are usually correct.

Just the name Dr Abs Muscleman

ETA: I just went to the link in his bio.

Www.totallifechanges.com/tea305

If you want to purchase boost drinks essential oils and healthy teas, now you know where to go Smiley
:claphands I couldn't agree more with this post. Spot on IMO!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 am

People can judge him how ever they want, no matter how much or little has been seen of him, as long as it's with in forum rules.  It's a general discussion thread, so all thoughts are welcome.

Who knows if early presumptions and judgements will prove accurate or not.  They didn't last season with most of the guys, since post season has proved almost opposite of inital thoughts, IMO. laugh out loud  So I'm curious to see how it all plays out this season.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 12, 2017 12:08 am

I'm not sure I'll ever warm up to this guy. He gives me Alexis (Shark/Dolphin  Girl) meet Josh Murray vibes.
Something about him just irks me. jmo

He seems like a charmer, someone Rachel will easily fall for. Oh good mercy. hmmm Say it aint so Rachel.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 12, 2017 12:12 am

@ElonM well... saying that Alexis is one of Rachel's good friends and she think's Josh is cute yeah this will be interesting lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 am

The fact that he's reminding so many here of Josh just makes me feel more confident that he'll be the F1. I remember the same comparisons to Josh for Shawn, Jordan and Kevin W from B'ette CA and all those guys ended up being the F1. The "bad boy" tends to be the winner unless he decides to leave the show. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 12:19 am

Personally I don't consider critiquing or forming/posting my opinion on a contestant "judging."

"Judging" someone IMO falls into two categories:
1) deciding whether someone is innocent or guilty in the eyes of the law
2) determining someone's eternal destination (as in God is the ultimate judge on a person's soul).

I am neither a judge nor a deity so nothing I have ever posted or will ever post will fall into those two categories.

All I do is post my opinions on these contestants... good, bad, or neutral opinions... they are opinions only and not judgments or sentences to prison or eternal damnation.

My opinions can also change and plenty times they have. Maybe they will with Bryan. Maybe they won't. But regardless of whether my opinion changes or not, that's all it is - an opinion.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 12, 2017 12:34 am

@Ladybug82@AllAboutLove Sorry If I came off as saying you aren't able to judge someone by what we've seen so far. By all means, you can. I was just stating it for my own self. 

What I am saying is, there could be more that we don't know yet!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal