SELECT CONTENT

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Someone, sorry I forget who, suggested it's a retweet bot, plus he was on the date yesterday, according to pics, and his twitter was retweeting then too.
Can the retweet bot like posts too??  His likes, tweets numbers have both changed.

Yes, they can. They can also send out random messages to your followers. I have a twitter friend that does it all the time. Iggy is very much into marketing. He probably didn't want to loose touch with his followers IMO.

Here's an example of random tweets.
High five, fist bump, & you ROCK. Yes, this is auto, but, wanted to reach out & connect. via

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Someone, sorry I forget who, suggested it's a retweet bot, plus he was on the date yesterday, according to pics, and his twitter was retweeting then too.
Can the retweet bot like posts too??  His likes, tweets numbers have both changed.

Yes, they can. They can also send out random messages to your followers. I have a twitter friend that does it all the time. Iggy is very much into marketing. He probably didn't want to loose touch with his followers IMO.

Here's an example of random tweets.
High five, fist bump, & you ROCK. Yes, this is auto, but, wanted to reach out & connect. via

Like listening to the idiotic prattle most people tweet isn't bad enough, now they can have a robot send out even more stupid sh*t? What a waste of time. To me that is rather insulting. It's one thing to have someone send out a stock message that says "I am out of the office" or "I am currently unavailable", a whole another to have an auto respond telling me they want to reach out and connect. How exactly is that connecting?

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 am

It's interesting to me to see how opposite he is with SM compared to Rachel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:03 am

BIP Material.... Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698 He is following most of the girls on Nick season.

The last few months have been a crazy, wild ride...but what fun is normal? Super happy to be home and thankful for all the awesome ppl in my life...here's to an interesting summer! by @iggy_rodriguez
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTXqzydl5h1/?taken-by=iggy_rodriguez
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 7:31 am

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 1600x640-Q90_c668ac2813dde2cb26e833525a71b7be

Iggy

Height: 5'6''

Tattoos: No

What are your 3 best attributes? Passionate, loyal, witty

What are your 3 worst attributes? Passionate, loyal, witty

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Usain Bolt. It's got to feel crazy to be that athletic.

If you were stranded on a dessert island, what would it be made of? Banana float… get it??

What are your top 3 favorite movies? Slackers, Friday Night Lights, Grandma's Boy

Who is your favorite actor and why? Tom Hardy – dude is a beast!

What are your favorite magazines? Harvard Business Review

Who is your favorite artist? Dali

What is/are your favorite sports? Football/rugby

Ever have trouble in the bedroom? Or been turned on during the wrong time? We want to hear what happened! I once got a boner during a board meeting. I had to present sitting down.

I hate it when my date… is dumb.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 am

I'm guessing he is BIP bound because CH talked very positively about him on FB live. I don't see why he would, for a contestant that doesn't make it past the SC episode (please correct me if I'm wrong about this info), if he's not going to show up again for BIP.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 am

I know right ? It was really weird all the good things he said about him!

#TeamPeter Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 3:37 am

Interview with Iggy, talks a bit about TB but mainly about his company. Came across nice.
http://wgnradio.com/2017/05/24/bachelorette-contestant-found-love-in-chicago-business/?utm_content=buffer22bf6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=technori.com&utm_campaign=technori

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu May 25, 2017 5:05 am

I like Iggy. The male host was kind of annoying and talked too much. Good that he has his own business.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:31 am

I saw this on reddit. Ironic because he was the one on Eric's case about being there for the right reasons laugh out loud https://imgur.com/a/k1hDY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 am

laugh out loud these contestants will never learn. According to the filming schedule he was eliminated end of March.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:09 am

I think being there for the right reasons means according to them personally. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+12
TLTF
dee
Ladybug82
Dessler
Sprite