SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 am

Speculating if there will be a reconciliation will be acceptable however please do not discuss anything related to his ex, reason for breakup, or reasons for the issues with his family, which are all personal and can get out of hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 pm

ok so now i can say that after Luke's post for their anniversary this week, that's when I thought a reconciliation was happening

Happy 37th anniversary to these two legends. Mom and Dad you have set an amazing example of what it means to follow Jesus, both in life and marriage. Us three boys are extremely blessed to have you as parents. You have modeled love, commitment and faith in your marriage. I love you both more than anything. I hope and pray that one day I will have a marriage like yours. @jrodgers11 #anniversary #legends #legendstatus by @thelukerodgers

The 'us three boys' might seem innocuous but it stood out to me right away because it wasn't necessary to say three & I think if things were still the same from months ago (i.e. bad), he would've structured the sentence differently. He could've simply said 'we're so lucky to have you as parents' etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:03 pm

I thought exactly the same thing!!! Especially from Luke considering he's been fairly vocal about this situation via sm shade laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:05 pm

IMO That was wonderful of Jordan to specifically say 3 boys. yes to him for keeping it classy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:15 pm

I really hope the family can come back together. Life is just way too short to have a rift within the family. # teamrodgersfamily
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Happy for the Rodgers family. I hope they reconcile. It will be nice to see the family unit back together again.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Yup, when I read the "three boys" line I thought the same thing. 

I'm really hoping they do because it's so obvious how close they all are. Jordan and JoJo were with his family for Thanksgiving, NYE, and they all went on vacation together right before Christmas in Georgia. Those Christmas pictures with them ice skating as a family in their silly Christmas clothes were adorable. I hope Aaron gets to be involved again.

I think there will be a reconciliation now. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:28 pm

It would be great to see the Rodgers family back together again.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Omg! I thought I was the only one. 'Us three boys' stood out to me so much! Because if you go back to when he's posted nice things about his parents he only references Jordan!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Squee! Who else is excited for JoJo to meet Aaron! laugh out loud anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Squee!  Who else is excited for JoJo to meet Aaron!  laugh out loud  anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 2498057887
How many gigantic brothers can one little lady collect?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:47 pm

I'm undoubtedly excited for it all. For Jordan and his family to be one again! Something you could tell hurt them all way more than shown.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620