SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 pm

I don't expect any more shenanigans like this either. IMO if there's a breakup coming, they'll just breakup, no more public drama.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 pm

FWIW it's Jordan I don't really trust yet. I tend to think JoJo didn't unfollow him because he touched a woman's back while leaning closely to talk with her. JMO.

anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:FWIW it's Jordan I don't really trust yet. I tend to think JoJo didn't unfollow him because he touched a woman's back while leaning closely to talk with her. JMO.
If it was 3am and he wasn't texting her back and peeps were dm'ing her, I 100% think she would let her insecurities take over and have a meltdown. He obviously found his phone pretty fast after that laugh out loud anyway, time will tell. I'll be super sad if they don't make it but somehow I'll soldier on since it's all about me here laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 pm

That tiger will never change his stripes IMO. I would place money on it. Eventually. eventually. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Maybe they break up and Jo gets with Ben. laugh out loud

Too soon?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:Maybe they break up and Jo gets with Ben. laugh out loud

Too soon?

Im trying to imagine that scenario. It would be absolutely bizarre if that happens laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 pm

:thud anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 318829699 anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 4103285151

No to blabber mouth Ben and anyone right now, especially Jojo after his ILY troubles.  Just no.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 pm

For the sh!tz and giggles, Jordan and Lauren? Ahahahah nah I'm kidding. Oddly I trust Jordan cause he has way more to lose in this relationship IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Too soon?

Maybe too soon but funny nonetheless. laugh out loud laugh out loud

anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 87b72b10 anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 86669110 anniversary - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Too soon?

Imagine the uproar of the Jojo and Ben crazies if they are single at the same time. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Too soon?
Wouldn't that be something? Like a weird-er version of Jason and Molly laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Boshem wrote:For the sh!tz and giggles, Jordan and Lauren? Ahahahah nah I'm kidding. Oddly I trust Jordan cause he has way more to lose in this relationship IMO
Same. He isn't an idiot from everything I've ever seen. In fact I think he's calculating and cool headed enough to realize that Jo is a great long term relationship/wife for him imo, for many reasons. She has nothing to lose here imo but he has a lot. So I guess we'll see what happens. At this point, I'm guessing he's working very, very hard to soothe things over before this gets really out of hand imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620