SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:14 pm

I specifically remember waking up at 4am for work that day and it said they followed eachother 1h ago, and in ig terms that could have been 1h and 45minutes or anything less than 2h.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:25 pm

IMHO--This is one whole sick fest and the whole enchilada.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm way ahead of the game y'all. I'm Nancy Drew! I spoke with everyone involved on Monday.
I'm crying laugh out loud laugh out loud tell us! Is there more?
Long story short (I had to speak to 3 ppl to get all this info btw, so this was not a 5 minute thing) - The girl didn't think anything of the interaction/snap, Jordan was with two guys and they were talking with two girls, it's CMA fest week, the bar was packed and loud, they were there 10 minutes, they all left when the bar shut down, the story was taken at 4 am in a series of 6 other stories that the girl sent her friend (not of Jordan tho.) The end.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm

May I just say grow up to both of them. Jordan if you can't handle drinking without doing stupid stuff on SM then quit drinking.

Also, sorry I brought up Becca in the first place. This smacked of her and JoJo's level of immaturity, but I was wrong.

Just yuck all the way around. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:32 pm

^ JoJo didn't even do anything though..? She's not the one that blocked him on social media for all of the world to go crazy and speculate, and she's not the one to post a pic of them yesterday. She hasn't done chit in any of this (at least publicly.)

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm way ahead of the game y'all. I'm Nancy Drew! I spoke with everyone involved on Monday.
Long story short (I had to speak to 3 ppl to get all this info btw, so this was not a 5 minute thing) - The girl didn't think anything of the interaction/snap, Jordan was with two guys and they were talking with two girls, it's CMA fest week, the bar was packed and loud, they were there 10 minutes, they all left when the bar shut down, the story was taken at 4 am in a series of 6 other stories that the girl sent her friend (not of Jordan tho.)  The end.
So anticlimactic!! And I really cannot believe he blocked her though. Poor Jojo. My sympathy level has sky rocketed for that girl sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Long story short (I had to speak to 3 ppl to get all this info btw, so this was not a 5 minute thing) - The girl didn't think anything of the interaction/snap, Jordan was with two guys and they were talking with two girls, it's CMA fest week, the bar was packed and loud, they were there 10 minutes, they all left when the bar shut down, the story was taken at 4 am in a series of 6 other stories that the girl sent her friend (not of Jordan tho.)  The end.
So anticlimactic!! And I really cannot believe he blocked her though. Poor Jojo. My sympathy level has sky rocketed for that girl sad
I'm sure that's the least of her worries. She'll be fine. Trust me.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ JoJo didn't even do anything though..? She's not the one that blocked him on social media for all of the world to go crazy and speculate, and she's not the one to post a pic of them yesterday. She hasn't done chit in any of this (at least publicly.)

Eh, the shouting out to Katheryn on SM. She got right in on it once he screwed up. I think most of us her realized that Jordan was still in the dog house. Which he may have deserved, but her ignoring him on SM, is almost as stupid as him blocking her. You want to ignore him, stay off SM. JMO.

Neither come out of this looking good to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 pm

So bottom line, we have no clue as to why they fought. But it's so weird. Why block from SM? Why not just ignore a phone call or distance yourself physically? Makes me wonder if it is an issue related to SM.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:39 pm

There's still a lot of missing parts to this story, so I don't think it's fair to make assumptions or call conclusions just yet IMO. Ash, Boshem, and I have been putting in a good amount of work, so we know A LOT. And with that, we know that there's A LOT that we're missing. And I shared what I felt comfortable sharing. When I tie up the loose ends, I'll be back ;)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 pm

And so why are we interested again?? Just curious?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ JoJo didn't even do anything though..? She's not the one that blocked him on social media for all of the world to go crazy and speculate, and she's not the one to post a pic of them yesterday. She hasn't done chit in any of this (at least publicly.)

Eh, the shouting out to Katheryn on SM.  She got right in on it once he screwed up.  I think most of us her realized that Jordan was still in the dog house.  Which he may have deserved, but her ignoring him on SM, is almost as stupid as him blocking her.  You want to ignore him, stay off SM.  JMO.

Neither come out of this looking good to me. JMO.
How is she ignoring him? Because she didn't like his pic? Only ppl who are looking for problems (aka us laugh out loud ) would notice that. She's not intentionally trying to do anything imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620