SELECT CONTENT

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 am

From the moment Jack was sleuthed, I felt he was potential Bachelor material. Good looking, good job, the story about his mom. Add in the similar dates to Ben H and the fact that I saw nothing between them from the pics of their 1-1. :stirthepot That's a bachelor recipe IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 am

julychild wrote:Let's assume he is still there (I have my doubts), why do we suppose his parents would fly to Dallas for his HTD?
According to his mum's obituary he grew up in Dallas... why do you think his dad lives elsewhere and would need to fly back to Dallas?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 am

ReneeM wrote: From the moment Jack was sleuthed, I felt he was potential Bachelor material. Good looking, good job, the story about his mom. Add in the similar dates to Ben H and the fact that I saw nothing between them from the pics of their 1-1. :stirthepot That's a bachelor recipe IMO. All JMO.

I couldn't have said it better ! Smiley

#TeamPeter Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:54 am

pvpr wrote:
julychild wrote:Let's assume he is still there (I have my doubts), why do we suppose his parents would fly to Dallas for his HTD?
According to his mum's obituary he grew up in Dallas... why do you think his dad lives elsewhere and would need to fly back to Dallas?

FB. His dad and step mom lives in New York.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:55 am

julychild wrote:
pvpr wrote:

FB. His dad and step mom lives in  New York.
But Jack grew up in Dallas, went to high school and college there, and still lives there now. It would make no sense to have his HTD in New York since he's never lived there as far as we know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 am

ReneeM wrote: From the moment Jack was sleuthed, I felt he was potential Bachelor material. Good looking, good job, the story about his mom. Add in the similar dates to Ben H and the fact that I saw nothing between them from the pics of their 1-1. :stirthepot That's a bachelor recipe IMO. All JMO.

I agree completely.  He has Bachelor written all over him IMO, more so than Peter due to career and back story.  I can't think of a fan fav with a personal story of loss since Chris L, so maybe TPTB are thinking Jack will get a similar reaction.  If he's half as genuine, sweet and lovable as Chris, I'm all in for him as Bachelor.  Another tie to Ali's season re Millsy's comment comparing them.

I just hope Peter isn't the F2 who is a great guy but just a little too normal, quiet and introverted to be lead, but I could see Bryan F1, Pete F2, Jack F3. JIMO. I'm preseason team Peter all the way, but I could see it playing out that way if I think logically about all we've seen. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:00 am

sosleepy wrote:
TLTF wrote:Yes ! I think that if he's still here, it's for the Bachelor spot. I didn't see anything between them on their date. Plus the similarities with Ben H dates. Who knows...

Hmmmm I feel like he could be F1. Like Andi/Josh, just super convenient location wise, plus Lawyer backgrounds. 

I'm sick of all these Dallas leads. No offense to Texas, but can we get some diversity in the lead casting portfolio here? laugh out loud I want Peter for the Bach. I have a feeling Peter and Jack will be F1 and Bach. Not sure which will land in each respective role though.
I don't see Rachel picking Jack for the convenience of it IMO. I didn't really see a connection with them based on the pics I saw of their date. Like others have said, if he's still there, I see him as a potential bach candidate, not a love match for her. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:02 am

@quietpal Check Peter thread and tell me what you think of the new photo please?

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:09 am

IMO, I don't think Jack has that WOW factor to be the Bachelor from what I've seen so far in the pictures posted. Maybe my mind will change, but I think Peter has the WOW factor to be the Bachelor if Rachel doesn't chose him.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:32 am

^ Hope you're right. Actually, I hope both guys are great and make great tv because that will just make for an even better season.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:52 am

I just want quality men. More Kaitlyn caliber casting, and way less what they dug up for JoJo. I hope Peter, Jack, even Bryan and Dean are quality with redeemable characteristics, all of them. I like what I see on paper for both Peter and Jack so far. That makes me hopeful that maybe I won't find this cast completely bust like last year. The best seasons, to me, is when there are multiple great contenders, with equally strong connections to the lead. I get bored when one person runs away with it, and everyone else is MOT and questionable in character and intentions.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am

cookielover12 wrote:IMO, I don't think Jack has that WOW factor to be the Bachelor from what I've seen so far in the pictures posted. Maybe my mind will change, but I think Peter has the WOW factor to be the Bachelor if Rachel doesn't chose him.

Personally I think wow factor matters way more into selection of the female lead than male. Neither Ben H, nor farmer Chris had any wow factor IMO. Or Sean. IMO there's little need for a wow factor with the bachelor because the women of the season carry the show. JMO.

& To be fair to jack before I dismiss him as boring, I've not gotten a good sense of what his personality is like. I think he might be the one least known in the F4. For all I know, he could be hilarious/charming/charismatic laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
sdmom
ericbutterfly
bleuberry
mindless
Sarahrayofsunshinee