SELECT CONTENT

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:43 pm

She is leading interesting.

Back to top Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Is this the only guy that's older then Rachel ?
He's 32 and she's 31 so that's good

I am not sure RS has the age of the guys correctly. RS reported Jacks as 30 & now you found out he is 32. So quite possible some of the guys are not as young as RS reported them.

I'm guessing he is 32 bc he graduated high school class of 2004 and my brother graduated 2005 and he's 31

I saw that RS said 30 but it just doesn't add up to me

You are right. Date of birth is 04/07/1985 (Source), plus it looks like his mom was "Oberstein" and he may have used that name at some point, but his real (dad's) last name is "Stone."  I also saw that he is friends with Jeremy, per FB.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:53 pm

julychild wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I am not sure RS has the age of the guys correctly. RS reported Jacks as 30 & now you found out he is 32. So quite possible some of the guys are not as young as RS reported them.

I'm guessing he is 32 bc he graduated high school class of 2004 and my brother graduated 2005 and he's 31

You are right. Date of birth is 04/07/1985 (Source), plus it looks like his mom was "Oberstein" and he may have used that name at some point, but his real (dad's) last name is "Stone."  I also saw that he is friends with Jeremy, per FB.

I knew something didn't add up about his age laugh out loud but good job too you! Did you pay for that or is it a free website ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:55 pm

So jacks birthday is April 4 and rachel birthday is 4/25

Aries and Taurus!

Wonder who will be with Rachel on her birthday

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:56 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
julychild wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

I knew something didn't add up about his age laugh out loud but good job too you! Did you pay for that or is it a free website ?

Free

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:58 pm

cmarci93 wrote:So jacks birthday is April 4 and rachel birthday is 4/25

Aries and Taurus!

Looking at @Aunties_Love's chart her birthday will fall around hometowns... it'll be really interesting to see who gets the hometown on her birthday IMO question

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:02 pm

pvpr wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:So jacks birthday is April 4 and rachel birthday is 4/25

Aries and Taurus!

Looking at @Aunties_Love's chart her birthday will fall around hometowns... it'll be really interesting to see who gets the hometown on her birthday IMO question

It will not. In fact, it won't matter at all, because a lot of people have had dates on the leads birthday who ended up not being the F1. Sean spent his birthday with Lindsay (LCD) and got engaged to Catherine the next day.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:11 pm

reason wrote:She is leading interesting.
Not sure if they are walking in this pic but in another pic he was the one leading the way.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:34 pm

pvpr wrote:
This is the guy that has the second 1-on-1.

Per RS
14. Jack Stone: 30, Dallas, TX. Attorney at Winstead PC. Graduated University of Texas at Austin in 2008. Got his law degree from University of Texas School of Law in 2012. Last name used to be “Oberstein,” but changed it to “Stone” within the last few years as a dedication to his mother who passed away in 2003
snipped

julychild wrote:snipped

LiarBoy says his last name changed from Oberstein to Stone to honour his Mother who passed away. Link provided, I don't see anything related to Stone in her obit. Do we have confirmation his Father's name is Stone? Not that this matters about anything other than I want to make sure we have the right info. TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:
This is the guy that has the second 1-on-1.

Per RS
14. Jack Stone: 30, Dallas, TX. Attorney at Winstead PC. Graduated University of Texas at Austin in 2008. Got his law degree from University of Texas School of Law in 2012. Last name used to be “Oberstein,” but changed it to “Stone” within the last few years as a dedication to his mother who passed away in 2003
snipped

julychild wrote:snipped

LiarBoy says his last name changed from Oberstein to Stone to honour his Mother who passed away. Link provided, I don't see anything related to Stone in her obit. Do we have confirmation his Father's name is Stone? Not that this matters about anything other than I want to make sure we have the right info. TYIA.

I believe Stone is the fathers last name bc on this post on his Facebook he only tagged the lady which i think is his step mom if I'm not wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/jack.stone24

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Screen34

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Going by the pics of them on the truck, i'm not really feeling the body language but he is very attractive.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 pm

@BlackHalo Thats why he might be TB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
sdmom
ericbutterfly
bleuberry
mindless
Sarahrayofsunshinee