SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:17 am

Update on the softball game. The Lowe's will get a jersey color change. They will be on Team Jay in red with the Mesnicks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:19 am

At the premiere

From the small screen to the silver screen, my boo a MOVIE STAH Bomb City just premiered tonight and it was an excellent film and an important story. If you have the chance to watch this movie, do it. I am honored to know some of the people who made this film and bring the story of Brian Deneke to light. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:25 am

Speaking of bomb, Cat looks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:26 am

Seems like date night.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:27 am

Yes she does. Hubs doesn't look so bad himself.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:37 pm

cheerleader They both look stunning cheerleader
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Definitely a frame-worthy pic. The Lowe men.

Four generations of Lowes. One fought in World War II and one fought his nap today. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 pm

^^ and I think Samuel is covering up the Red Sox since he's a Ranger fan. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:21 pm

^laugh out loud Samuel is smart enough to take after his dad in terms of baseball teams. And that's only fair considering he's adopted his mom's football team.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Whenever I see pictures of Poppa I'm reminded of the story in Sean's book where he would go to Mimi and Poppa's for lunch because he didn't want to eat in the cafeteria in his new school. He wrote that Poppa would buy him two foot long Subway steak sandwiches because Sean was trying to gain weight to play a new position in football. That's 24 inches of sandwich, people.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 pm

^^ Boys in high school have hollow legs. Two hours after devouring that sandwich, he was probably looking for another one.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:29 pm

The four generations picture is fabulous. Love it.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry