SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Timehop just informed me that five years ago today Marms scared the poop outta Sean during their hometown date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Samuel just gets cuter every single day! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also crazy that their 5 year engagement anniversary is in like 2 weeks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 pm

I was reading that caption and thinking, "Sean's so sweet." Then I saw the last sentence. laugh out loud laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 pm

I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal of this years Halloween costumes by getting the next thread ready so don't be confused. We've still got some posting to do here

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Last year's was great! Now that Samuel is older I bet it's going to be even better! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Happy HalLOWEen. Samuel’s not in the holiday spirit apparently.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:08 pm

This is such a great costume idea!! They didn't disappoint for sure.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Currently at the Lowe’s...Christmas is coming. Or more specifically, their Wayfair Christmas photo shoot for their furniture line. You can watch their individual IG stories or their business one @homebyseanandcatherine for more.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:04 pm

I edited the pic a bit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seanloweksuWe had a blast shooting with @wayfair today. This shot was taken just prior to me telling Samuel that Santa isn’t real. He’s gotta grow up sometime. Anyway, thanks to everyone who’s followed along with us on @homebyseanandcatherine. We’ll continue to post pictures of great furniture and okay babies made by the two of us. 

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry