SELECT CONTENT

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

suburbanlife - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Definitely not hating the experts for the choice of husband.. I remember Heather didn't even acknowledge Derek when the show was airing.. good vibe

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

suburbanlife - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Yes that was a positive comment to make IMO.

The pics in her IG look like she's a real nice fun gal. Sweet pics of her friends and her niece.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:07 pm

@Ruqibabe and @GuardianAngel Thanks for all the sleuthing and sharing! Please continue! Hoping for a great season and not a lot of drama!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Twitter accounts from Derek
New #MarriedAtFirstSight crew is here. Let's wish them luck! @Cody_MAFS @Nate_MAFS @Anthony_MAFS @AshleyP_MAFS @Danielle_MAFS @Sheila_Mafs. https://t.co/aLk915hHQh

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Based on social media, I'm pretty positive they're still together.

Also, the MAFS Lifetime twitter posted a video of Ashley telling her family about the show and picking her wedding dress. I don't know how to bring it over.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Yes I did really marry a stranger! Meet Mrs. Ashley Petta! #marriedatfirstsight #mafs5 suburbanlife - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f48d suburbanlife - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f48d by @adamico83

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:35 pm

@GuardianAngel beautiful couple wishing them well.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm looking through her twitter now and noticed, she posted the same pic but the opposite comments.

Ashley Petta‏ @AshleyP_MAFS Apr 20

Proof... I actually did marry a stranger! Meet Mr. Anthony D'Amico #marriedatfirstsight #mafs5… https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHP_3cA9p_/

ETA: Mrs Ashley Petta?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:40 pm

I think if he calls her Mrs Ashley D'Amico, people would figure out their current status.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Even if they divorce, they can't do it until the season finishes airing. Maybe she didn't change her last name.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:18 am

I don't think that legally the woman's last name changes on Married at First Sight until after the show airs and only if they choose to or not. I think that they just say for example Mrs. D'Amico at the wedding because they want it to seem like a regular wedding. They won't have anyone go by their new last name while the show airs because they don't want to have that kind of spoiler out there.

I remember that Cortney didn't change her last name to Carrion for at least a year and a half after she and Jason got married (S1) because she wanted a real proposal from Jason and for him to actually ask her to change her last name to his which he eventually did. While she was waiting for this -- I was shocked how many people bothered her on social media about her keeping her maiden name. Personally, I thought that was rude. It was like they were personally offended that she was still going by her maiden name at the time.

Jamie still goes by her maiden name (Otis) professionally, but personally she has gone by Hehner for awhile. Hope this explains a little more.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 pm

@suzq Good Post

Yes! I remember now Cortney didn't change her name. Plus like you say they really can't change their name until the end. Plus I think the process is quite lengthy now compared to years ago when I change my name back to my maiden name.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+29
provenceguy
Sprite
Mustang19
pikake
Linds911