SELECT CONTENT

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun May 21, 2017 5:22 pm

I find it to be a very intriguing concept as well. There is no way that I could do it myself. I don't even enjoy living with strangers let alone marrying them. I enjoy watching romance, but I also enjoy the psychological and sociological aspects of it, too. It makes me wonder why people sign up for this as well as how they decide who to choose to cast and how they pair the couples up. I
It is interesting to see how the couples relate to each other. I would have a very difficult time spending a week 24/7 on the honeymoons with someone I didn't know and a bunch of cameras on me. I actually think a lot of the couples seem more comfortable with it than I would. One thing that I really enjoy about Ashley and Anthony is that they seem to communicate fairly well right away. That has made me want to see them be happy together. I envy that ability to compromise and make the best of things.

suzq

Back to top Go down

homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by BachCanada67 Sun May 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Did Ashley's sister give something away here? She says she "was" supportive of their marriage.
I'm kinda sad if she did spoil it.
https://twitter.com/laurenpettaha/status/866130531360149505

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Anthony being Anthony. laugh out loud That guy is hilarious.

I think her comment can be taken two ways. It appears to me the tweeter is referring to the wedding and what was aired during the brunch. That's really the only time we've seen Ashley's sister. She may be talking about "at the time of airing" and what was viewed. IOW she was supportive, they just didn't show it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun May 21, 2017 9:15 pm

I don't think Ashley's sister could spoil the outcome. She knows what the "rules" are. People involved with the show tweet about what is happening of the show currently--not necessarily what is happening in the current time.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue May 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Is this the matching patio of the video Anthony posted back in December?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXvq9Og52E/?taken-by=ashleypetta

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Bringing my posts forward to compare. Yes! nice catch!  clapping!

GuardianAngel wrote:April 17 2017

homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 17934029_117366772147788_3649741256839397376_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAQ-JigaiR/

20 weeks ago Dec 28 2016

homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Captu110

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkSDM_jv58/

another view
homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Captu111

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkSDM_jv58/

I'm not sure they are the same. Ashley's railing doesn't have the black thick bar going across the top.

facelessblood wrote:Is this the matching patio of the video Anthony posted back in December?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXvq9Og52E/?taken-by=ashleypetta

Screen shot of vid.

homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Captu116

Here's another shot of Anthony's vid. You can see the trees all in a row. At the time they were brown, not in bloom now but to the left you can see coloured arches, which are the same in Ashley's pic. Also at the start of Anthony's vid you can see the same planter.
homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Captu117

Something else I just noticed. In the sunglasses pic, the railing doesn't have the black bar, so I wasn't convinced it was the same railing as Anthony. However match that to the maxi dress, to the right of the pic, there isn't the black bar. So maybe this the place they got after Christmas, or at some point, clearly not the same place as what was aired.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 pm

I don't know what brought this on, but I admit, I thought she looked pregnant in the maxi dress. oops!

heila_MAFS

@AshleyP_MAFS is many things (cute, funny, and a GREAT time), but one thing she is NOT is pregnant! Tell your friends! homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f602
homeowners - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 DAeVcrMWAAA8bg9

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Tue May 23, 2017 11:24 pm

@GuardianAngel Last few minutes of last week's episode there was a preview of this week's episode where someone asked if she was not drinking and was it because she was pregnant. Anthony then says I can't deal with this. Put it up to Frankenbites.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm

@Jackenzo oh no wonder, ok thanks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosiergiraffe Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 am

On the last Unfiltered segment, Ashley's extensions are back. In the earlier episodes including the one right before MAFS, she had shorter hair. They must have filmed them at two different times, but did their best to match everything but they obviously couldn't change her hair back. The other participants also appear slightly different but it's much harder to tell (Sheila's hair is very subtly changed). Not sure this matters at all or gives anything away, but just something I noticed. I also wonder why they changed the schedule to show another Unfiltered after the episode.
hoosiergiraffe
hoosiergiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:10 am

What is the Unfiltered segment?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:59 pm

@GuardianAngel In California we see three episodes of MAFS. The first is Cortney/Jason and Jamie/Doug for about 5-10 minutes doing some activity. The second is the unfiltered bit for about 15 minutes with Jamie interviewing the couples about the prior week's episode (allegedly but they are wearing the same thing and Jamie's pregnancy does not advance so it must be some screening of clips). Each participant is allowed to react to certain clips (again allegedly because you never see the clip and the reaction at the same time - this show may have the most suspect editing). And then we see the week's episode. I believe last week they actually had 2 unfiltered but maybe it was just the repetition that fools me.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+29
provenceguy
Sprite
Mustang19
pikake
Linds911