SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countdown - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Ok I have to ask, have they "coupled" up ?? Or are they still in the friendzone ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

countdown - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:38 pm

These two are badly matched. Watching it drag out week to week is dreadfully dull.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Noting is said about Cody being the one to pull back and putting them in the friend zone in the first place (on the honeymoon). I think in part because he was overwhelmed by the whole process - Danielle being so gung ho and confident and an adrenaline junkie threw him a little. He later admitted that he is a slow and steady learner. I think his friend zoning her took its toll that I don't think she was able to reset. I think he tried to recover by being a good partner but he missed her desire for go, go, go fun. I think she wants someone who is more take charge rather than just sweet & supportive (unfortunately she has called this manly & assertive). In my head, I think if he had taken her water skiing and sky diving in the same day she may have been wowed. She seems to want the grand gestures.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Let me begin by saying that this is just my opinion.  I think each of them is very sweet and caring.  I think Cody may be a little inexperienced in the romance department but, I think that Danielle carried way too much baggage, both good and bad- to be matched with Cody.  I also remind all that we are just seeing a tiny snippet of their lives together.  Perhaps, if he were more confident (more experienced) he could/would have handled their situation differently.
Once again, I think this was an incorrect match from the start.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 am

I keep reminding myself that Jaime and Doug didn't consumate their marriage until well after decision day.

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm

@Ali_R Really? I totally forgot that or it has been erased from my memory! Good point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Cody Knapek‏ @Cody_MAFS  15h15 hours ago

Doing Married at first sight has been then absolute worst decision I have ever made in my life #BeatDown

Danielle's reply
Danielle DeGroot‏ @Danielle_MAFS  14h14 hours ago
Replying to @Cody_MAFS
We're in the downhill now. Lights at the end of the tunnel

He's getting MAFS support
Sheila Duhon‏ @SheilaLDuhon  15h15 hours ago
Got sh*t to say? Say it to me & leave @Cody_MAFS alone! For the next 3 weeks, tag, I'm it. Love you Brother! #countdown

Sonia Granados account @sonia_mafs  15h15 hours ago
Replying to @Cody_MAFS
Cody, it'll get better. You'll become yesterday's new soon and life will be grand! You ain't got time for trolls.

derek schwartz‏ @derek_mafs  15h15 hours ago
Replying to @Cody_MAFS
That's sad to hear. I've told you more than once you can hit me up to talk if you feel up to it and the offer still stands!

Nate Duhon‏ @Nate_MAFS  16h16 hours ago
Replying to @Cody_MAFS
Much love my man. Stay strong.

Ashley Petta Retweeted
Sheila Duhon‏ @SheilaLDuhon  15h15 hours ago
I just don't understand why ppl derive joy in hurting others? Remember- you reap what you sow!

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Yikes! That's quite a statement from Cody! And from Danielle...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Oh boy, sounds like someone is falling apart.

ETA: I had a look. I had mentioned early on he was one of those contestants that can't handle SM trolls because he was responding and taking notice. It appears this is what the outburst is about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:42 pm

I know that both Anthony/Ashley and Nate/Sheila have acknowledged that they are still married now -- anything from Cody or Danielle?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:11 am

Nope no pictures or tweets like the other 2 couples they have been mum about it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

countdown - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 countdown - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 countdown - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 countdown - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:38 am

@Linds911. Thanks for the info! I wondered if they would comment at all. Do any of you think that they might make an official statement soon? They have had to keep quiet for a year--I would think they might be quite ready to move on publicly.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg