SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by BachCanada67 Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 pm

I was curious to see what would happen to Cody and Danielle after his "let's be friends". I wondered how she would cope for 7 more weeks!
But when she went to visit him at home he did say "I have feelings for her" in an interview.
I wonder if the space between them on the couch in the preview is to throw us off.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 pm

I think this is a good sign. He wouldn't tweet this out if they weren't together IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:48 pm

and another random!

pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 18809012_297532270669345_4298126347525423104_npizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 2764  pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f470

IG dietitiangonewild When you find out you're getting hitched in 2 weeks, say yes to the... champagne. (bows and wink emoji)Adored my open back dress, tho. (heart bride emoji)   #marriedatfirstsight #mafs5 #dressfitting #pizzacase

#marriedatfirstsight #mafs5 #dressfitting #pizzacase

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:47 pm

I hope so cause I like them together! Even if Cody is holding back on his emotions at the moment!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:21 pm

I saw a comment on Danielle's Instagram page that someone made about them not being together anymore because of the pictures she posts, no clues that they are still married... and she replied back to this person saying that it doesn't mean anything, she's always been pretty savvy about hiding things.  I just thought it was interesting that she took the time to comment on that.  Also Cody seems to always like her posts.  If they're not married any longer at least they seem to be good friends.  

After following them a bit on SM I like them more together as a couple than what I'm seeing on the show.  It'll be interesting to see how it works out.

ETA:  Here is one comment from Danielle's instagram that someone made:
She posted photos at her apartment Christmas time and in February. Bet they divorced then. Sometimes their social media gives it away if they snap photos in their old places.

This is Danielle's response to the comment above:
dietitiangonewild@asiyah_thoken y'all can creep and speculate as much as you'd like. Smiley The fact is, I've known for a looong time now this would happen so I've had plenty of time to delete anything I felt would give away one way or the other.  I managed to keep my marriage under wraps from some family and friends before the show was even announced...I'm a little savvier than y'all are giving credit for.  life ain't always so black and white but again...speculate away

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/BURxiibAoqT/?taken-by=dietitiangonewild&hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Thanks @Max64 for all that!

Good answer Danielle!! thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

I was flipping through my Instagram notifications last night and noticed that both Cody and Danielle liked the same photo at the same time.  Could be a clue, but they were both on Instagram a lot and at the same times  I'll try and find it again and SC it.

pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Screen12

pizzacase - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Screen13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

@Max64 Thanks!!! Good news.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:31 pm

I found it interesting that Cody said before he married Danielle, he had sex every day.
With WHOM?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:49 pm

provenceguy wrote:I found it interesting that Cody said before he married Danielle, he had sex every day.
With WHOM?

Himself???   rofl rofl rofl  sorry, couldn't resist.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 pm

When did he say that? I definitely missed that!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg