SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs5 - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When did he say that? I definitely missed that!

Last episode.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

mafs5 - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 pm

scratch dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When did he say that? I definitely missed that!
He said it while he and his friend were at the driving range.
I was a bit surprised by that since he was supposed to be looking for a wife it seems like he shouldn't be having sex a few days before his wedding to someone else. Too old fashioned? I don't think so question
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 pm

I guess I'm old fashion too. How can he possible have one night stands every night unless he has a friend with benefits. Strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I guess I'm old fashion too. How can he possible have one night stands every night unless he has a friend with benefits. Strange.

Cody clarified via twitter after he discussed having sex every night before this marriage that he meant when he was in a relationship. The poor guy is so inarticulate on camera!!

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 pm

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime/status/872527330572353536

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 pm

@kjmluvstv Thanks for clarifying! yes

@Jackenzo I was wondering how long it would take for grumpy Nate's mother to return. She acts like a spoiled brat IMHO.

Teaser, good news for Cody and Danielle!? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:20 am

@GuardianAngel I am trying not to judge her. DH & I married very shortly after we met. Did not tell our parents. And my mother never forgave me. I always said the marriage was about me not her; was eternally resentful. I kind of get the same vibe off Nate's mom. Then again, how much of it is Frankenbites? Take Cody's sex statement. I am sure it was edited for TV. Sometimes the conversations don't seem to flow - like the dinner talk between Sheila's Dad & Nate. So I try not to be too critical especially of the exciting soundbites.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:07 am

@Jackenzo Oh I totally agree with your post.

They are trying to make it look like Nate's mom is difficult starting right at the wedding and that's why I wondered how long it would take before they bring her back to continue with that storyboard. Whether she is or not I don't know. Usually we hear the real details later on from the person that is looking bad on TV or maybe Nate himself will tweet something out. Similar to Ashley's sister.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:31 pm

So Cody's twitter says he is in NY AND Danielle's twitter talks about the anxiety of leaving her dogs for a week? Coincidence or tease? Also, a while ago (maybe 5 months ago) there was a post on Vici Fitness's facebook page asking Cody when he was moving back to the area. He responded "When the time was right." That post disappeared about a week or two after the show began (I have looked and looked and looked).So, maybe, just maybe . . .that means that he is still living more than an hour away from Rockford/Genoa and closer to where Danielle works. Hope it's ok that I am posting about something I cannot find any more but I suspect that the show found it too and deleted it.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:40 pm

@Jackenzo Thanks for the info.

I wonder why they are in NY. Maybe they are going to visit Jason and Cortney? I seem to recall something on his timeline about double dating.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Today Cody tweets Connecticut is the most beautiful state (on his way to Boston). And Danielle tweets about getting ready to go to the airport. People also has an article about last night's show that makes you think (IMHO) that the editors cuts are unfair/biased in many ways. Per Danielle (in this article) Cody talks and talks and talks. I certainly did not get the feeling that he was a big talker. Anyway, y'all can come to your own conclusions. (PS I too hate waiting (a la Ashley and not making exact plans like Danielle. My solution, I make the plans and tell my husband the time is 15 minutes to an hour earlier, varying from time to time so he is not sure. He's reliable and wants to do stuff just not timely and organized. Can't change hubby but can adapt his calendar to both our needs) http://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-cody-knapek-danielle-degroot-seems-ready-check-out-marriage/

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg