SELECT CONTENT

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:22 pm

I am 100% sure that this couple were still happily married as at the middle of last month. Based on their instagram, they celebrated Nate's birthday on the 18/19th of March. Sheila posted 2 selfie with her ring visible in a bathroom and at the restaurant and when asked in the comment, she said it was the mister''s birthday.. There is hope for this new season...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:28 pm

I can't post the pictures because Sheila''s insta account isn't public so the pictures are private and protected.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 pm

@Ruqibabe Thanks for the followup -- glad that you can share your sleuthing even if you can't share the pictures.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:40 pm

I didn't do any sleuthing, at the time of your post, other than confirm your SM usernames which were confusing because I didn't see IG accounts for one of them.

If any SM account is private, we cannot discuss anything other than what is visible to everyone. That would be the bio, number of followers posts and likes. Nothing else can be shared even though they may be following back. We respect their privacy if the account is private.

I'm pretty sure they have to wear their wedding bands until the show is done airing.

I just now had a quick look through his twitter. He has interacted with a couple from the previous seasons who have given him support.

He seems like a very positive person.

Does he have an IG that we know of?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:51 pm

It's true that they have to wear their ring but Sheila wore her ring on almost all the pictures between their wedding in early August till now.. Most remove their ring and put it back when the show starts airing, if they aren't together .. Sheila and Nate are showing good signs

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:22 pm

@Ruqibabe Hoping for the best for this couple!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:47 pm

I would be surprised if they're still together. They never like each other's IG posts. And they all just had to open new MAFS twitters and he follows the other two couples but not her so far.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 pm

@Sarahkyla I think they are trying not to give it away.. they are the ones am super sure of.. we shall see

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Twitter Accounts

Nate Duhon
@Nate_MAFS

Sheila Downs
@Sheila_MAFS ‏

Sheila hasn't tweeted and hasn't added a picture for her profile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Lot's of positive retweets and tweeting.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 am

Yes... Very positive.. I am happy the participants had time this season to build their relationship before the show aired.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Moved

Ruqibabe wrote:Is Sheila''s instagram account now public? So I can post spoilers from there.. I dont think it's still private. Let's try

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTM9817gKrx/

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe It's public!!! Yay!

ETA: she is so pretty! She looks like Halle Berry IMHO.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3863p60-married-at-first-sight-season-5-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1139204

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+16
Mustang19
jlccaz
mrstravelgirl12
cindebugg
provenceguy