SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:37 pm

I like that she acknowledged how thankful she is for the show and everything it brought her. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:13 pm

It brought her to the love of her life and partner for life we think and hope. More and more I am convinced and in my opinion destiny is their friend that brought them to each other. She seems to be gushing with happiness every time interviewers ask about her life with Jordan. I find it funny and hilarious she never misses to mention that Jordan is very good at cleaning if he feels like cleaning. He could mess up his room/office (spare bedroom) but cleans up his mess very quickly and efficiently.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Jordan and JoJo call each other bubs? Holy moly. That's what me and the hubs call each other. laugh out loud For years, not even joking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jordan and JoJo call each other bubs? Holy moly. That's what me and the hubs call each other. laugh out loud For years, not even joking.
And bubby (baby!) so cute laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:41 pm

I remember back when they first went public at the end of the summer, there was a snap where Jordan called her bubby. I was like wait, what did he just call her?! laugh out loud

It's always bubs or bubby. Also, it seems like he mostly calls her by her real name Joelle. I nearly fainted from how hot he sounded saying it in the Garbage Time interview laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:08 pm

I call my dog bub, bubs or bubby!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Jordan and JoJo call each other bubs? Holy moly. That's what me and the hubs call each other. laugh out loud For years, not even joking.
And bubby (baby!) so cute laugh out loud

LOL how do you think we came up with bubs? laugh out loud 

Well dang. Now I gave to like Jo^3. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:46 pm

There was a scene in Fiji where he called her Joelle with that lilt in his voice and very sexy. I think he uses her real name more often than not nowadays. Maybe it is a very easy sign for Jojo to decipher that it is her fiancé that's calling and she responds right away.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Here's the you tube vids of her US interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBhUHSmWeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzbhhjnakac
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm

J&J + J  JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 11 1f608

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSmt0xmAwAo/?taken-by=bachelornationunite

Friday Night Sunsets
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:58 pm

So I guess JoJo got back from NY safely after the delays at the airport and that Jordan hasn't gone to MS as yet. I wonder if JoJo will tag along tomorrow for the game?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:08 pm

wasn't he at The Paul Finebaum show today?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan