SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Jordan and Peter are really funny together! They make a good team.

I'm not surprised to see Jordan doing some segments for SEC Now. The spring football games are still currently going on for the rest of April. Once May gets here, the football talk will die down again for a while, which will lead to some more down time for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:07 pm

They have a good teamwork and wow I must say that Jordan is really a pro and is so comfortable in front of TV. He barely look at his notes and I can listen to him for several hours.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Jordan shared a snap in an airport and someone on Twitter said it's Sacramento, so if that's the case, he's in Chico for metpro work.

He's really over due. They were home in Dallas, went to Fiji for a week, they were in dallas for a couple of weeks and then LA this week. JoJo went last time. They will apparently be back in a few weeks for the engagement party/celebration of them if that's what it is, so I can see her skipping out this time.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:30 pm

do we know the zodiac signs of Jojo and Jordan? Embarressed!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 pm

@limoncello
Jordan - Virgo
JoJo - Scorpio
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Yes, he's in Chico per below snap story. He seems excited to be home and visit his parents.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTPyAqigqIZ/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

#jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 am

It must be nice for him to be home with his parents. I think his dad had referenced not too long ago that they're also taking care of Jordan's elderly grandmother too. I know it's for work, but hopefully he'll get some down time with them the next few days. 

If JoJo and Jordan ever left Dallas to move elsewhere later down the line, I could see them going to Chico/the Sacramento area. JoJo seems to love it too and they totally go off the grid there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 am

^Really? You think Chico was/is a real possibility to live? Based on Luke's interview with womanista when asked about what influenced their decision to move to Dallas as opposed to Nashville or Chico, Luke quipped that apart from his parents being in Chico that there is no real lure to live there (I paraphrase). I would think they'd want somewhere with more buzz but not too busy like LA or NYC, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 am

I'm talking about years later if they end up making it and have kids. I wouldn't see them in LA or NYC years down the line at that point. Now? Perhaps. It's pretty clear Jordan loves Chico. They don't need to live in that exact city, but I can picture them in the Sacramento area. 

Obviously a lot depends on Jordan's job and ultimately, they might have to relocate at some point to make it easier for him. Regardless, Dallas seems to be perfect for them Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 am

aviej wrote:^Really? You think Chico was/is a real possibility to live? Based on Luke's interview with womanista when asked about what influenced their decision to move to Dallas as opposed to Nashville or Chico, Luke quipped that apart from his parents being in Chico that there is no real lure to live there (I paraphrase). I would think they'd want somewhere with more buzz but not too busy like LA or NYC, IMO.

LA & NYC epitomize buzz and busy. I agree though. I could see a move to LA down the road. Lucrative opportunities, the hosting jobs, and all the comes with it. Why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 am

I think everything depends on future opportunities for Jordan on his sports broadcasting . I can envision him getting further ahead in the SEC/ ESPN. I remember reading somewhere the rise in viewership of SEC which was attributed to a small degree to Jordan's popularity with the college crowd. Booger was even teasing Peter Burns that he likes hanging out with jordan because of the college/cheerleading crowd. Now in the earlier stages of J&J relationship, the stability and familiarity of the Jojo's Dallas family and their friends has enriched their lives and make their adjustment to each other and their sometimes hectic schedules seem easily managed.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 am

^ Exactly. Baddy has been a great guy traveling like a maniac to make sure he's home asap, but he can't keep this pace forever laugh out loud 

Right now they're lucky because he's only in NC 4-5 days a month during the college football season, so he's able to travel frequently to get home. Right now Dallas is perfect because they love it and they have her friends and family there and Dallas is kind of in the middle. It's a pretty quick flight for him to get to NC and it's a pretty quick flight for them to LA. 

If the SEC Network ends up giving him more and they have to move a year or two from now, LA and NY arent realistical options - especially LA. They've got plenty of time though. For a while I think they will just continue doing what they've been doing the past 9 months or so Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan