SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 12, 2017 7:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jojo posted!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUAWBIKld1H/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Okay, she wins with this post. Hands down. So sweet to make a video!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Someone commented on Jordan's picture that her husband sat near JoJo and Jordan on the plane this afternoon. Looks like the party is for them. Smiley

I would assume at least Ben is with them since he said she made the video on the plane.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Someone hand Soraya a grandbabe already laugh out loud Although Mal posted that they're working on it for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Someone commented on Jordan's picture that her husband sat near JoJo and Jordan on the plane this afternoon. Looks like the party is for them. Smiley

I would assume at least Ben is with them since he said she made the video on the plane.

Good catch! So I guess the celebration is tonight. Nice to see the families come together again. Darla must be in her glee! If I didn't know better i'd think that this set up of the two families would be for the announcement of a wedding date with TPTB filiming away. But these two are taking their time and I'm on board with that - slow and steady wins the race.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Happy anniversary J&J , can't wait to see new pics of their celebration.

This is a cute pic taken from the vid posted by Jojo. The song Drunk on Your LOve by Brett Eldredge is very apt for their 1 year anniversary.

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 47 C_qJBi5XgAEz5nv
https://twitter.com/WordsForDaSoul2

Here's the vid of that song 'Drunk on your LOve".

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Happy anniversary to these two lovebirds! beatingheart JoJo's video is adorable!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 12, 2017 10:10 pm

THEY'RE SO CUTE. I could ugly cry with that sweet video she posted.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 13, 2017 1:36 am

Isabel123 wrote:Happy anniversary J&J , can't wait to see new pics of their celebration.

This is a cute pic taken from the vid posted by Jojo. The song Drunk on Your LOve by Brett Eldredge is very apt for their 1 year anniversary.

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 47 C_qJBi5XgAEz5nv
https://twitter.com/WordsForDaSoul2

Here's the vid of that song 'Drunk on your LOve".

Bod goals. Both of them.  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat May 13, 2017 8:03 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 am

elena.shayk wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud

The location of the person who tweeted is Chico, California so it's confirmed that they flew to Chico to celebrate the 1 year anniversary. Airelle just posted her outfit and then total sm silence which is so unlike her, i'm assuming J&J requested to keep things private.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 13, 2017 10:02 am

I did kinda wonder last night if Airelle was okay laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 am

Well I assume they all will be in Chico for the weekend, fingers crossed for some snaps. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan