SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usweekly - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 am

In the year they've been together, they've done Georgia and Tahoe with Jordan's family, Mexico and Necker Island for Matt's wedding with JoJo's family and then Fiji with friends.

That's the good life laugh out loud I can't believe they're about a month away from their official one year anniversary.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

usweekly - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:29 am

They are so cute together and I know I say that all.the.time! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:17 pm

vernie113 wrote:They have finally left Shangrila to their awaiting ride to the airport for their return to USA. For sure it included Jojo, Jordan, Becca. Not sure about the others. One could hear Jordan say "I don't wanna go." It must have been a wonderful time of work and play for J&J.
Here they are - so sad to leave. sad
It could possibly be Amanda in the white shirt.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbQ84xlgmO/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbASTegRG1/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Jojo's at DWTS tonight. Maybe some more work as an extra correspondent?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Holy crap. They got back to LA a mere few hours ago.. I would be exhausted. Actually, I would barely be surviving laugh out loud 

It seems like she's in the press room, so I would assume she'll be doing some interviews for Extra.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Yeah, Chad was there last week for extra, so I'd assume that's why Jo's there tonight. Hope she got some sleep on the plane.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:21 pm

I didn't realize that Extra did this type of thing so often. It seems like every week for a variety of things they have "special correspondents" do interviews. 

This is perfect for her. She can dip her toes in without being tied down to it. It seems like she might be doing this every few weeks. Tonight worked out extremely well since she and Jordan had to head back to LA anyway from their flight from Fiji with the crew. 

I wonder if they will just stay in LA until Jordan heads to work on a Friday or if they will head home tomorrow.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:35 am

She looks great! She's talking to the same couple she interviewed a few weeks ago:
https://instagram.com/p/BScrxS-heIh/

Peep Jordan in the right corner looking in the mirror of their hotel room laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BSctCG5AH3e/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:03 am

Wish I could have seen the entire dress. She looks gorgeous. I wish she'd wear her hair up more, shows up the beauty of her face more, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:16 am

I'm amazed she was able to be up and doing this interview of Gleb and Erika at DWTS, with just a short break after landing and depositing their things in their hotel. Becca commented that she "barely looks alive". Jojo embarrassingly responded Becca is correct as she has not even taken a shower yet.
The natural tan looks so good on her although we saw she complained that Jordan is darker when she spent more time laying outside. I really like this makeup and hairstyle on her. Even though she had been on a long nonstop flight from Fiji to LAX there
is a definite glow on her face. We can be sure love is the reason after spending full 7 days with Jordan . I guess back to the salt mines with this 2.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 am

She's okay. They went to Taco Bell afterwards and lots and lots of packets of hot sauce were involved laugh out loud She's such a doll baby.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Jojo should be thanking her lucky stars for pointing the laser beam on Jordan since day 1 and kept it on him until the end of the show. J&J are meant for each other. Destiny is their friend.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan