SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Jojo is shown with what looks like a house undergoing renovation. She mentioned that it needs a lot of work with no floor for one thing. What i am curious is she is very nicely dressed wearing heels . She should be careful walking around. Could be dangerous.

https://instagram.com/p/BUPdPHngSO-/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by aviej Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 pm

I think that's her aunt all dressed up. Jojo was the one holding the phone to get the shots.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Could this be a house that they are renovating for themselves?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Over the past couple of months she's been sparingly showing videos of a house(s) that she's been working on, so I would assume it's for her business, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they end up in a house that she flips.

The timing would work if they have a lease until August or October.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 pm

aviej wrote:I think that's her aunt all dressed up. Jojo was the one holding the phone to get the shots.

Haha yes that's aunt Nikki!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 18, 2017 4:34 pm

What I am curious about is we have not seen Jordan with her when she goes to the house/houses being renovated. I would think he would be very good and knowledgeable about wood/woodworking.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 pm

She's only sent out a few snaps of her house flipping projects and since they're just quick, 20 second videos, he could technically be there. We know today he isn't because he's working.

JoJo's been doing this for a few years now and her aunt is also a realtor, so I think she's got it under control and probably enjoys having her own projects to do. She most likely hires companies to do the heavy lifting when it comes to the construction side of things.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu May 18, 2017 5:27 pm

If one of JoJos projects in fact is their new home, this could be it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSzEu1fgQ1z/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

The vid is from April 12. Could it be finished in August? Maybe.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 pm

That pic of Jackson is so adorable, he's acting like a human. Yes, I also noticed that Jo barely travels alone, if Jordan's not available she'll be with either her Mom and/or brothers. J&J are so lucky to have such a close relationship with their family. Still waiting for them to release a pic of their 1 year anniversary.

For sure they have already plans for their next home if it's true that their place is for sale. Jo is very active with her house projects and maybe one of these houses will be their new home.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Airelle did a vlog of their weekend in Chico and I would imagine some of the party will be on it. I know she was very careful with what she shared on her vlog of their family vacation in December, but that was a few months ago so JoJo and Jordan might feel a bit more comfortable allowing her to share a little bit more of them.

She's having trouble trying to upload it, but once she does I'll bring over the link.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Airelle did a vlog of their weekend in Chico and I would imagine some of the party will be on it. I know she was very careful with what she shared on her vlog of their family vacation in December, but that was a few months ago so JoJo and Jordan might feel a bit more comfortable allowing her to share a little bit more of them.

She's having trouble trying to upload it, but once she does I'll bring over the link.

Thanks for the heads up @Ash, hoping we'll see new pics and insights during the celebration. I want to see that J&J letters in the background.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm

laugh out loud his caption https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSN_j1hOA2/?taken-by=jrodgers11

When he was on the show and said he was really goofy I thought it was just one of those things that hot people say (lie about) to be more 'relatable'  giggling but he really is silly as h*ll

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan