SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by aviej Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 pm

I just think that it's because he's not a very hairy guy. So he doesn't grow a lot of hair.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Tue May 30, 2017 12:14 pm

aviej wrote:I just think that it's because he's not a very hairy guy. So he doesn't grow a lot of hair.
Yeah it's that I guess. Anyways he's hot with or without hair so it's good. laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
vernie113 wrote:It is amazing how their mantra of togetherness carries  over throughout their daily life from cooking, demolitions, playing with Jackson, watching TV/movies, etc. They are practicing what they promised to each other during the overnight date. They seem to be  very serious about making this relationship work for the long term.
One of my very favorite things about Jo is that she is who she is imo and never hides or sugarcoats anything, including as the lead with the men. She's not the most independent gal on the planet, wasn't looking for it or claiming it, despite that being a characteristic that's very en vogue right now. She was honest about what she was looking for from the get go and chose someone after he very clearly understood who she was, what she needed and what she was expecting. There's a lot to be learned from her imo.

Yup. I remember on their FD she flat out said to him that she doesn't do well in terms of being long distance and being apart from her significant other for long periods of time. It's just not who she is. Baddy being the guy that he is, flat out said in return that even though he travels for work, it's perfect for them since he didn't have a home base for the past couple of years and the home base for him would now be wherever she was.

Look how it's turned out? They spend most of their time in Dallas at home with family and friends and at most he's gone a few days a month from her. From the midway point and on, Jordan just totally understood her and it was fun to watch.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 12:27 pm

laugh out loud @Ash2214, except Jo stopped listening midway through and started panicking that he will be away from her instead that no homebase = with her as his home. She is really so flipping cute and just herself heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue May 30, 2017 12:28 pm

and don't forget the "come here and kiss me because you can" laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 30, 2017 12:33 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud I wanted to be like hey JoJo, you dummy, he's literally telling you he's going to move to Dallas for you and that would be your home base, what are you panicking for?!

It was fun watching her freak the heck out every time she was with him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue May 30, 2017 12:50 pm

It is just heartwarming to see how far they've gone with nurturing their relationship. Looking back at all the obstacles they encountered and successfully overcome makes one believe they are the real deal. One other thing that is beautiful to behold is the love and support of both families. They seem to enjoy each other's company.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 pm

^Yesss! Ben and Jordan are practically bffs. And Soraya is Luke's adopted mother now laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 pm

I remember the first time we saw Jordan and Jojo in Chico, it looked like they've known her for a long time and she was comfortable around them. There was no awkwardness in how they behave around each other which was a very good sign for things to come. And we've seen proof of this during the anniversary and Mothers Day weekend in Chico. I agree with Aviej's observation that Ben and Jordan are bff's. It must make Jojo so happy that his big brother is tight with her fiancé.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 31, 2017 11:13 pm

They're off to Disney World! And Jordan jokes about putting her in a home for the aged giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 31, 2017 11:13 pm

They're in disney world.. and I'm heading there tomorrow laugh out loud too funny! If there are any sightings on my end, I'll let you all know, but chances are slim laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 pm

jrodgers11 Delayed flight to date night

Credit: @Jordan Rodgers

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan