SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Jo looks SO tiny in that pic, like she could just fit in someone's pocket laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:12 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Yes pls go the game and take Airelle with y'all as well and take loads of snaps and pics thanks K. laugh out loud

That's what I'm hoping for laugh out loud regardless, for Brandon to fly in from CA I'm assuming they must be doing something fun this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jo looks SO tiny in that pic, like she could just fit in someone's pocket laugh out loud
Umm how do yuh think Baddy transports her?? heartbeat laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:44 pm

I personally love that these two are so happy together, and in this group JoJo can have fun and not have to be all over her man. I love that they keep going strong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I personally love that these two are so happy together, and in this group JoJo can have fun and not have to be all over her man.  I love that they keep going strong.  

Nice to see you posting here Smiley

It's pretty great. The majority of the time they're in Dallas with JoJo's family and friends who are now very close to Jordan, but every month they go out to Chico for Jordan to do some work and visit his parents. They make a very solid effort to see Jordan's brother Luke and his friends as well. It seems like these two love to compromise for each other and they have a great routine down.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:07 pm

I think a very good sign this is for the long haul is the fact they like and love each other so much that one is not complete without the other and the do things TOGETHER and they COMPROMISE. One does not get everything he/she wants. They've managed to have their routine down pat and it makes both of them very happy and both families very happy too.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:09 pm

They ate today at Luke's friend's cafe:

https://instagram.com/p/BU4mXwQAXST/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:47 pm

That place's crepes are to die for. When i was in Nashville last February with my lawyer daughter, we had brunch at that place and my daughter had the sweet crepe with nutella, strawberry and banana and she cleaned her plate. I had the savoury crepe with bbq chicken and it was finger licking good. This location is about a block away from Vandy and I can see why Jordan hang out here and also close to their house. I am sure before they leave Nashville, they'd have go to another great Nashville bbq place Edley's or Hattie 's Hot Chicken.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Posted by Jordan.

Credit: @Jordan Rodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:02 pm

I think the guy in yellow shirt is the owner of the place. There is another location in downtown Nashville.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Aww JoJo such a cutie between all these guys laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I personally love that these two are so happy together, and in this group JoJo can have fun and not have to be all over her man.  I love that they keep going strong.  
I'm almost the opposite laugh out loud I love that she's always on his lap (and probably migrated there after last night's pic was snapped) and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it. And I like that he doesn't feel being silly and playful takes away any of his manliness, there's no shortage of that anyway imo laugh out loud

As for compromising, I think if both are compromising all the time or too much, it's also not a happy and healthy relationship. I think they genuinely both enjoy their lifestyle and neither feels like it's just a compromise, hopefully anyway because that would suck imo. If having to travel all around the country to pick Jo up isn't what he wants himself, for example, or spending a week with his parents, isn't something each one wants and enjoys it's totally unsustainable imo. I don't think that's the case here though Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan