SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Amanda's looking so beautiful and happy in Sarah's Instagram Story. Bet it feels good to get that off her chest. I'm proud of her

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by mindless Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:13 pm

I'm really happy she finally spoke up! It'll reach more people through a proper media outlet than SM. Hopefully some women will think again before giving that creeper the time of day.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 pm

I only wish she had given more examples, more details of his manipulations and controlling behavior. Maybe she's saving them for the book. This board already knew the stuff she discussed, well, except about her talking with Andi, which we actually kinda expected had to happen. imo.

Now Murray clan, go live your lives quietly and let us forget your existence. thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:53 pm

OMG, did you see the statement Josh made? He absolutely disgusts me! He really thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else and people will just buy his lies. "I haven't said anything to the press or on social media about her because I moved on with my life." Are you fvcking kidding me?!

UPDATE: Josh Murray released the following statement exclusively to E! News, in which he threatens taking legal action against his former fiancée.

"I just want Amanda to stop lying about me, stop speaking to the press about me, and for Amanda and her friends to stop trying to cyber bully me," he said.

"I haven't said anything to the press or on social media about her because I moved on with my life. I've been out of the country enjoying vacation with my family. However, if Amanda or any of her friends and family continue to speak falsehoods, misrepresentations, and defame my name, I will have no choice but to move forward with legal actions as I've been advised to do, although I'm really trying not to."

"Amanda was correct in saying I want her to leave me alone, so I'm not sure why she can't just do that and not speak of me because I don't speak of her. At the end of the day, in the past few months, she still had me coming back and staying in our place in LA together, being intimate, and interacting with the kids as a family again. She even flew to Atlanta to spend time with me and stayed with me, so obviously there was interest in being with me despite all the negative and hurtful things that are being said now."

Murray continued, "I'm going on with my life and career, so I'd rather not focus on continuously speaking to the media or writing books about failed relationships."
http://www.eonline.com/news/840627/amanda-stanton-gets-emotional-recalling-josh-murray-breakup-and-drama
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Holy shitski, he is such a liar! Does he REALLY think anyone believes him? at all? "as I've been advised to do.." My advice Josh: go home, get a job, and grow the f up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

He is the one that sought out the press when they were seen rekindling their relationship or whatever that was. He is the one that talked about the breakup and potentially getting back together. He is the one that went to the tabloids about the car. He is the one that responded to Amanda's friends when the Bach marry ,f**k, kill came out. He is the one that did several live instas, periscope or whatever the hell social media platforms he rants on to take cheap shots at BOTH ex fiancees. So no, I don't believe the smoke he's blowing out of his azz.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:06 pm

He is trying to scare her into keeping quiet...just like predicted! no

Bury the creep Amanda! Bury the creep!

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 pm

She's cyber bulling him?  Well...maybe the blonde trio.  But what about what his mama and her 15 different alter egos have been doing?  What does he consider that?  That's not cyber bullying? dizzy

Focusing on what career?  His night club appearances?  dizzy dizzy

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 pm

What he said once again MAKES NO SENSE. Yes we know
Amanda and him saw each other. She never denied that. She is he one defending herself against all his attacks. He never talked to media? He's done a million interviews. Just because he has his friend do Tnem for him doesn't make it any better. Props to Amanda for speaking on own behalf. She's the one who never talked until it got out of hand. Just go away josh #teamamanda

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 pm

He is batshit psychotic crazy.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:11 pm

I just can't even with this lying sack of crap. Amanda don't let him intimidate you. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 2 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Abusers 101: manipulate victims and those speaking out to be SILENT. That's what MM and Josh are now trying to do. Once again distract and play the victim with cliche statements because there is nothing real about these people... they're fake through and through IMO.

Bottom line from all this for me is that Josh and MM are FOS and cowards. IMO, they never went the legal route with Andi's book because it was all true and they won't go the legal route with any book or statements by Amanda because it is all true.  

Josh and MM and co live such lies and have so many skeletons and are so fake and living a fake life so long takes it's toll and it's why IMO they don't even realize it but their subconscious drives them to self-sabotage themselves and figuratively hang themselves... give them enough rope and they will do it. It's just a matter of time.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway