SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Acrunch Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:49 pm

I want to unsee this!

https://instagram.com/p/BSiaUqeABli/

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Oh my gawd all I see is Britney!!!! I was in Vegas in Dec and she was on hiatus. Sooo upsetting!! Oh yeah, back to reality. Josh and his cray mommy...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:58 pm

^ Umm...why?! no no
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Mama will be so proud of her good boy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Ugh seriously. It's not like Luke is the first player ever on this show. If I was forced to choose I'd take my chances with Luke anyday over Josh. laugh out loud

Hmm...interesting choice. IDK. On one hand you have a zombie. On the other hand you have ---a zombie. rofl

I know, I know. laugh out loud laugh out loud I've never been a huge fan of Luke and he deserves to be outed especially after he kept going on about how he's so much more sincere and genuine than Nick and the rest of JoJo's guys and how he would've been a better Bachelor and blah blah blah, but it's seriously effed up to me that there's equal or even more outrage about a guy who's a cheater and a player vs. a guy who's been abusive and controlling to women. Like some of these folks dragging Luke on SM are huge Josh defenders. That's just WTF to me.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Acrunch wrote:I want to unsee this!

That was freakin gross. Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Actually Josh has been on MM's leash all of his life, so I suspect he would be most at home on the end of a leash, barking like a dog, put a bowl on the ground and let him beg for food.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Especially - with Luke, you kind of know what you get. If you want a casual relationship or a hookup, have at it.
Whereas with Josh, there's probably so much messed up stuff we don't even know about, it's kinda scary.
Even serial killers get married to 'fans' while in prison, so no doubt Josh will soon find his next prey, i mean partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Acrunch wrote:I want to unsee this!

:shocked!: speechless Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 16 4103285151 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 16 318829699

Is he crawling for a pizza slice or auditioning for DWTS?

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:43 pm

More like crawling for pizza while auditioning for dancing with the dominatrix. Good booty shaking for the men holding the leashes. Glad he kept his clothes on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:Why does Luke the cheater get exposed but not the guy who girls need warning about way more? His logic. Rolling Eyes

I think he's basically just protecting himself at this point. After dealing with MM for days and hearing all of Amanda's stories, I don't think he wants to make himself the new target. Not really worth the hassle for him, I'd imagine. Maybe he also has a heart in there somewhere and wants to spare Amanda any more grief. It's clear that the Murray camp will not stop until all of this gets swept under the rug again. Rolling Eyes

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:53 pm

I think he's helping Amanda out by getting that family away from them. I bet she's embarrassed and is happy for this to be over. I can't see MM letting this go though her pride is too hurt

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway