SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not sure Steph was actually engaged.  I think they were just a serious, long term couple.  But someone that followed Andi and Josh or Josh and the Murray family might have more info.  

JMO

I don't think they were engaged either, just serious. And wasn't she with him long after the other two broke up with their fiancées?

Anyway, I woke up today still disgusted by Josh. I don't think Amanda even realises how bad he really is, which is probably why she was still involved with him until recently. When I recall those Periscopes they did together and how Josh was constantly taking little digs at her and belittling her under the guise of humour, I think most of it went over her head. I doubt she even realises just how toxic he is despite acknowledging that he was controlling and abusive. Kelly said Andi was too nice to him as well in her book, so I can only imagine how bad he really is behind closed doors. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:57 am

mindless wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not sure Steph was actually engaged.  I think they were just a serious, long term couple.  But someone that followed Andi and Josh or Josh and the Murray family might have more info.  

JMO

I don't think they were engaged either, just serious. And wasn't she with him long after the other two broke up with their fiancées?

Anyway, I woke up today still disgusted by Josh. I don't think Amanda even realises how bad he really is, which is probably why she was still involved with him until recently. When I recall those Periscopes they did together and how Josh was constantly taking little digs at her and belittling her under the guise of humour, I think most of it went over her head. I doubt she even realises just how toxic he is despite acknowledging that he was controlling and abusive. Kelly said Andi was too nice to him as well in her book, so I can only imagine how bad he really is behind closed doors. JMO.

I think Amanda probably realized ... but let's be serious. Clearly she has a history of being in toxic relationships, and sadly she probably got to a point where she just got used to that kind of belittling and didn't think she deserved more. I'm glad she kicked him to the curb. I think (hope) she learned/is learning a lot about this experience and the next man she gets involved with is worthy of her and her daughters. Hoping she finds someone like Emily Maynard's now husband. A real man. Or someone like Molly who understood how to come into the life of a ready made family properly and respectfully.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Stephanie was never engaged. When they graduated college I believe he moved away, they tried the long distance thing and it didn't work. They were together for a long time actually. He was very cute. 

As for Aaron, his failed engagement wasn't all on him IMO. We're not allowed to talk about it on the board, but he couldn't have done much differently, IMO. Aaron seems to be dating another girl now and she seems nice and normal.

Josh is just on a different level than his siblings - he's on a psychotic one IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

As for Aaron, his failed engagement wasn't all on him IMO. We're not allowed to talk about it on the board, but he couldn't have done much differently, IMO. Aaron seems to be dating another girl now and she seems nice and normal.

IMO all of these children's failed relationships have to do with their lunatic mother who has meddled in their business like no one can imagine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

IMO all of these children's failed relationships have to do with their lunatic mother who has meddled in their business like no one can imagine.
Thankfully, Steph and Aaron appear to be nice people. Dennis, I know nothing about him. I just know the guy suffered a lot with cancer. I truly don't know how they handle MM and Josh. They're so manipulated by these two, especially the mother, that it's mind blowing. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Do you guys ever wonder if maybe Josh's father is emotionally abusive or has been to his mother. We never hear much about him but Josh must have picked up this trait from somewhere because abusing women physically / emotionally / verbally isn't normal. It's not a trait you pick up at birth IMO, it's something you develop. Anyone agree?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:51 pm

If anything I think it's his mom who fits that mold more than the dad. IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 pm

I don't know. From everything I've seen, the dad seems like a nice guy that stays out of things. I mean, just take a look at these social media wars between Amanda's friends, Josh and MM. Dennis isn't involved. 

MM runs the show and she's got Josh as her sidekick. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 pm

That statement from Josh is something! This guy is really really out of touch! How can he say that he hasn't said anything about her and it's Amanda going to the media to talk about him? Amanda was enjoying a fun trip in FIJI when his "azz"sistant went to the press to try to tarnish her reputation. He's so dumb that he thought somehow leaking that story would benefit his image and now that the opposite has happened, he's blaming Amanda for talking badly about him, laugh out loud! Dumbass doesn't even begin to cover it.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:15 pm

I noticed Aaron's ex's Kacie started following Amanda last night and she doesn't follow any Bachelor nation people other than Andi. I'm sure she had her own stories to tell there too. laugh out loud

It wouldn't surprise me if MM had something to do with the end of that engagement. It can't be a coincidence they broke-up just weeks after Andi and Josh. JMO.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 pm

everly wrote:I noticed Aaron's ex's Kacie started following Amanda last night and she doesn't follow any Bachelor nation people other than Andi. I'm sure she had her own stories to tell there too. laugh out loud

It wouldn't surprise me if MM had something to do with the end of that engagement. It can't be a coincidence they broke-up just weeks after Andi and Josh. JMO.

laugh out loud Wooooow. 

Last year everyone though Andi was so tacky with her tell all. Turns out, she played it classy by leaving out MM et all. I'm SURE Andi has her own stories, and she was too nice to leave Lauren Murray out of that book. 

I wonder if the divorce/remarry when Josh was so young affected him. I know NOTHING about his dad to label him an abuser, but it def sounds like MM has some legitimate psychological issues. Perhaps she genetically passed some of that on to her eldest.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:09 pm

I think all the children are super influenced by their mother. And even though Stephanie pretends to be out of it, she is as catty as her mother is IMO. When Nick became the Bachelor, she tweeted something on the lines of 'Now we know who was going for image rehabilitation' (paraphrasing). Why not concentrate on your brother and see that he is not being emotionally abusive to his fiancee - as one woman to another? The whole family is obsessed with Nick IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway